Dealership Called To Take This Video I Made of Aventador S Roadster Down?

Hello Guys!

First off I just wanted to say I love this forum! Glad to be a part of it! After lurking around for a while i came to a place in life where i can afford these kinds of toys and in particular LAMBORGHINI!

This is my second one btw (had a Huracan before this). Well I don't want this post to go WAY too long, I got a call from my buddy at the dealership I rather not disclose which dealership and who?

It wouldn't be fair to put him on blast.

However, what broke my heart was he said: "YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS VIDEO DOWN! NOW!" I'm like: WHAT? WHY? 

He said: Cuz you have a deposit on another car (SVJ ROADSTER) if Lamborghini see this video they might not give you the car! 

I said: Wtf? Dude I love the brand there is many Youtubers doing videos beside I'm gonna have another video about what i do LOVE about it,,i think it's cool to let people know about what good or not good about it.

he said: Okay then dude it's up to you! I been doing this a long time and i don't like the video! 

So here's the question to you guys. If this happen to anyone one of you guys ,,would you take it down?

Here is the video incase you can't find it:

From one enthusiast who make videos to another, I don’t understand the logic of your friend unless there is something more to it than what’s been disclosed. Lamborghini in my experience is not as fickle as say Ferrari that will blackball you (for what ever arbitrary reason). You are excited for the experience, you love the brand, share it; don’t hide it. 

Once again, congrats on the new S & looking forward to the SVJR. The coupe is a MONSTER!

6 minutes ago, DoctaM3 said:

From one enthusiast who make videos to another, I don’t understand the logic of your friend unless there is something more to it than what’s been disclosed. Lamborghini in my experience is not as fickle as say Ferrari that will blackball you (for what ever arbitrary reason). You are excited for the experience, you love the brand, share it; don’t hide it. 

Once again, congrats on the new S & looking forward to the SVJR. The coupe is a MONSTER!

I agree that’s why I haven’t taken the video down despite he suggested me to. I LOVE Aventador S Roadster but it have its quirks thought new buyers or new  upcoming Lambo viewers might be interested to know! 

Appreciate the kind words Doc!

Dude, I feel this is another veiled attempt to get views on your video, which I have to say, is pretty poor. Reading from a laptop while driving, pregnant pauses as you read, monotone delivery; content-wise it's okay but more preparation perhaps? That said, good luck with your channel, we've seen enough of it pimped on here, however I hope you hit whatever goals you're trying to achieve and sort things out with the dealership. Congrats also on the Lambo and please don't be offended by feedback, you'll get positive and otherwise when you post publicly.

14 minutes ago, porter said:

Dude, I feel this is another veiled attempt to get views on your video, which I have to say, is pretty poor. 

Dude, thats what I thought too while reading the post. 

9 minutes ago, BLK85 said:

:iamwithstupid:

Posts video to get a reaction, doesn’t like reaction. 

Porter is spot on. 

I'd remove the video out of embarrassment.  It isn't organic or authentic at all, poorly scripted and even worse execution.  Really, it's too low, gets shit fuel mileage?  Leave the mundane captain obvious videos to Doug Demuro. 

3 hours ago, porter said:

Dude, I feel this is another veiled attempt to get views on your video, which I have to say, is pretty poor. Reading from a laptop while driving, pregnant pauses as you read, monotone delivery; content-wise it's okay but more preparation perhaps? That said, good luck with your channel, we've seen enough of it pimped on here, however I hope you hit whatever goals you're trying to achieve and sort things out with the dealership. Congrats also on the Lambo and please don't be offended by feedback, you'll get positive and otherwise when you post publicly.

I wish it was a simple veiled attempt unfortunately it's for real. To be honest it kinda break my heart since Lamborghini is the brand I love but if there is a REAL issue I would have to jump ship I guess to the F cars or M cars and I don't really want to do that EVER.  Thanks for the feed back I will look into it,,hey i'm not a pro just having fun but always love to hear feedback on every video I will be making ,maybe subscribe?   (Up to you)

Appreciate the kind words and thanks for watching!

3 hours ago, BLK85 said:

Appreciate the kind words.

2 hours ago, emanon said:

Porter is spot on. 

I'd remove the video out of embarrassment.  It isn't organic or authentic at all, poorly scripted and even worse execution.  Really, it's too low, gets shit fuel mileage?  Leave the mundane captain obvious videos to Doug Demuro. 

This is probably the best comment i got lol. Hey thanks for the kinds words appreciate you watching.

11 minutes ago, kingrichards said:

I wish it was a simple veiled attempt unfortunately it's for real.

You can't possibly think we're that naive... Your lambo video has a grand total of 337 views... In a world where a 10 hour video of paint drying (not time lapse, but 10 fcuking hours) gets 200k views, and a grilled cheese tutorial will hit several million, you haven't hit the milestone of 500.  The idea that this has even hit the radar of lambo corporate, or that it would be worth the time to figure out who you are and make that phone call is amusing.

Best of luck on your youtube endeavor, but please don't play us for fools, nobody is taking this ruse seriously.

PS, Whats the odds of finding you spamming youtube videos on the ford raptor forum?....

44 minutes ago, emanon said:

You can't possibly think we're that naive... Your lambo video has a grand total of 337 views... In a world where a 10 hour video of paint drying (not time lapse, but 10 fcuking hours) gets 200k views, and a grilled cheese tutorial will hit several million, you haven't hit the milestone of 500.  The idea that this has even hit the radar of lambo corporate, or that it would be worth the time to figure out who you are and make that phone call is amusing.

Best of luck on your youtube endeavor, but please don't play us for fools, nobody is taking this ruse seriously.

PS, Whats the odds of finding you spamming youtube videos on the ford raptor forum?....

holy cow easy dude relax,,breathe? If it make any difference I owned 2 Raptors so yes i share my videos there on my trucks too! Hey appreciate your kind words.

Thanks for the support.

46 minutes ago, emanon said:

holy cow easy dude relax,,breathe? If it make any difference I owned 2 Raptors so yes i share my videos there on my trucks too! Hey appreciate your kind words.

Thanks for the support.

8 hours ago, porter said:

Exactly... No one cares. 

Everyone wants to be a YT rockstar...and whatever happen to Sai? I thought she was getting a SVJ?

5 minutes ago, sl55 said:

Everyone wants to be a YT rockstar...and whatever happen to Sai? I thought she was getting a SVJ?

Personally I love having fun with my cars and making videos about them. Don’t really need Youtube money to make it in life (very fortunate) and blessed!

On SVJ ROADSTER I had a deposit of $20k for 4 months now just waiting for allocation. I saw the Saiy video you referring to doubt she got allocation yet ? 

Thanks for posting!

9 hours ago, emanon said:

In a world where a 10 hour video of paint drying (not time lapse, but 10 fcuking hours) gets 200k views

holy shit, this is real.

5 hours ago, sl55 said:

Checked her channel, she is still active and apparently getting a Roadster. 

1 minute ago, APB said:

Checked her channel, she is still active and apparently getting a Roadster. 

Saw it and congrats to her! 

On 6/12/2019 at 11:40 PM, kingrichards said:

So here's the question to you guys. If this happen to anyone one of you guys ,,would you take it down?

You should take it down, right away.

8 minutes ago, capt_chaos said:

You should do another video documenting this new experience with the dealer.  Then post it here.  We will love it. 

Contemplating on it. I might I still have the actual call recorded not sure if it’s legal to show that on video tho. Thanks for posting 

9 hours ago, sAmAn said:

You should take it down, right away.

Why?

13 minutes ago, kingrichards said:

Contemplating on it. I might I still have the actual call recorded not sure if it’s legal to show that on video tho. Thanks for posting 

Yeah it will be fine.  Your friend will understand.