Dealership Called To Take This Video I Made of Aventador S Roadster Down?

16 hours ago, capt_chaos said:

Yeah it will be fine.  Your friend will understand. 

Thanks for your kind words. 

I can see why the salesman/dealership might not be too happy with the vid since they sold the car to this fellow. It kinda like a customer service survey gone wild and no company Lambo dealer or otherwise likes negativity broadcast over he internet. Most likely they are taking it personally...

2 hours ago, RDW said:

I can see why the salesman/dealership might not be too happy with the vid since they sold the car to this fellow. It kinda like a customer service survey gone wild and no company Lambo dealer or otherwise likes negativity broadcast over he internet. Most likely they are taking it personally...

To be honest the gentlemen that called me is actually the “Sales guy” he said to me that he seen this happened many times,,now mind you he IS a BIG Lamborghini fan himself. Personally I didn’t think I was bashing anything too bad ,,I pretty much have every excuses for every bad part that I have mentioned. I did however just put up “Things I LOVE about it” . I ‘m a huge Lamborghini fan and would hate to have problems but at the end of the day I’m not gonna take it down. Worst case screw it I’ll head to the Mclaren camp or the F cars.

Thanks for the kind words.

On 6/15/2019 at 11:42 PM, kingrichards said:

To be honest the gentlemen that called me is actually the “Sales guy” he said to me that he seen this happened many times,,now mind you he IS a BIG Lamborghini fan himself. Personally I didn’t think I was bashing anything too bad ,,I pretty much have every excuses for every bad part that I have mentioned. I did however just put up “Things I LOVE about it” . I ‘m a huge Lamborghini fan and would hate to have problems but at the end of the day I’m not gonna take it down. Worst case screw it I’ll head to the Mclaren camp or the F cars.

Thanks for the kind words.

Then you'll really have to make a long vid on things you hate...read: McLaren / F-cars !!

1 minute ago, RDW said:

Then you'll really have to make a long vid on things you hate...read: McLaren / F-cars !!

Ha probably thanks for posting.

On 6/13/2019 at 10:14 AM, kingrichards said:

I wish it was a simple veiled attempt unfortunately it's for real. To be honest it kinda break my heart since Lamborghini is the brand I love but if there is a REAL issue I would have to jump ship I guess to the F cars or M cars and I don't really want to do that EVER.  Thanks for the feed back I will look into it,,hey i'm not a pro just having fun but always love to hear feedback on every video I will be making ,maybe subscribe?   (Up to you)

Appreciate the kind words and thanks for watching!

Please stop, this is getting redic.  One post "do you guys watch any of these youtubers" other post "Things I love about my 2019 lamborghini aventador s roadster" with nothing more than link to your channel and finally "dealership called to take this video I made of aventador s roadster down" with nothing more than a fake rant and again a link to the video."

Its getting old.

8 minutes ago, kaliturbo said:

Please stop, this is getting redic.  One post "do you guys watch any of these youtubers" other post "Things I love about my 2019 lamborghini aventador s roadster" with nothing more than link to your channel and finally "dealership called to take this video I made of aventador s roadster down" with nothing more than a fake rant and again a link to the video."

Its getting old.

Hey thanks for the kind words and support !

noted!

3 hours ago, 330kph said:

3 minutes I won't get back right there... (it's all I could handle).

Thanks for watching and support doit 

11 hours ago, Destructo said:

I don't think you quite got what he was saying...

Hey np appreciate you posting thanks for watching.

2 hours ago, RDW said:

maybe doit is code for idiot...Lol!

can be either way,,thanks for posting my man!

1 hour ago, kingrichards said:

can be either way,,thanks for posting my man!

no need for thanx, just saying what I saw!

20 minutes ago, RDW said:

no need for thanx, just saying what I saw!

Thank you for your support anyway.

2 hours ago, da_bull said:

Guessing this is Lambo Calgary.

I rather not blast them here PM me I can tell u there.

Just curious why u think it’s Calgary?

Having owned a Aventador Roadster just let me say that most of his complaints are valid.  Transmission sucks,  storing the roof panels is a pain in the ass. Must makes sure they are locked in or scratches can happen. Lousy radio  ( who cares ), price has gone way up but resale sucks on most of the models.

Needs a double clutch tranny real bad. Still a great looking car though.  BTW, doors may look neat but real pain in the back getting in and out.  Love the conventional doors on the Huracan.  In fact prefer the Huracan to Aventador.  No contest. Huracan is that good.

40 minutes ago, speed2 said:

Having owned a Aventador Roadster just let me say that most of his complaints are valid.  Transmission sucks,  storing the roof panels is a pain in the ass. Must makes sure they are locked in or scratches can happen. Lousy radio  ( who cares ), price has gone way up but resale sucks on most of the models.

Needs a double clutch tranny real bad. Still a great looking car though.  BTW, doors may look neat but real pain in the back getting in and out.  Love the conventional doors on the Huracan.  In fact prefer the Huracan to Aventador.  No contest. Huracan is that good.

I say get both if you’re that fortunate ,,,i do agree with you I miss the Huracan in a way. However, there is times that I would want a kick in the ass and that would be the Aventador ass whooping. I realized some people didn’t believe me that I had a call from the dealership but in fact it did happen. I still havn’t taken the video down so hopefully it didn’t effect my allocation for the SVJ Roadster. Appreciate your kind words will have more cool vids as well coming up thanks for commenting.