Diablo clutch pedal

Macgomes

Hello everyone,,,

Diablo SV owners, clarification needed please.

I had seen several versions of the clutch pedals. Some are in bear metal form while others have a rubber pad on top. So which is which please? Is the bear metal one deliberate so as to distinguish it from the brake pedal or the rubber pad simply died as a result of constant use? These pics are pulled off a quick Google search as references. Some guidance would be appreciated, thank you.

(Mods, feel free to move this to the Diablo section as you see fit; I just want to maximize the exposure of this query. Thanks.)

Agree with Allan.

Some had chosen to remove one of the rubber pads for the reason that you described and to create a tiny bit more clearance between the pedals.  But all the cars were delivered with the pads on the pedals.

On 6/19/2019 at 8:17 PM, Macgomes said:

Hello everyone,,,

Diablo SV owners, clarification needed please.

I had seen several versions of the clutch pedals. Some are in bear metal form while others have a rubber pad on top. So which is which please? Is the bear metal one deliberate so as to distinguish it from the brake pedal or the rubber pad simply died as a result of constant use? These pics are pulled off a quick Google search as references. Some guidance would be appreciated, thank you.showbox.bio/ tutuapp.uno/ vidmate.vet/

(Mods, feel free to move this to the Diablo section as you see fit; I just want to maximize the exposure of this query. Thanks.)

Thank you my issue has been solved,….