Diablo intro

Gators2001

Been on the outside looking in for a long time. Finally got my First Lamborghini. I picked up a Diablo and look forward to the new adventure.  

One of the first things on my on my list to get is an OEM Satin Indoor car cover.  Any thing out there? Best place to look?

Congrats dude! Post some pics!  Car covers appear here ever so often. Hopefully someone has one. I have an extra one for a Gallardo, but that wont fit your Diablo. 

Congrats......I bought an Aventador cover.....came with seat and wheel covers for my 98 Roadster with wing......fits 99%  Recheck your dimensions.....may work for you.  Got it from Kerback....like $350 shipped

Congrats!  Like others have said, post some pics of your new ride.

The newer Spandex-type of car covers for the Aventador and the LP640 would fit a Diablo but it's not exact.  The OEM cover for the Diablo is much thicker and it's non-stretchable; but obviously it would be an exact fit.  If you want an OEM Diablo cover, chances are Roy Cats would have one for sale.  He likely have the Spandex-type as well.  Contact him for more info.  He's a sponsor here; in fact, he is sponsoring the Diablo section of this site. 

Beautiful car. 

I have always loved the lines of the Diablo. 

Enjoy in good health !!!

First project done! Replaced the battery and added a tender. (Replaced interstate with a red top)

Is everyone leaving this guard/wall blocking the oil cooler?

9792585D-D5F2-4926-B948-F71B417BF943.jpeg