Murci on a 200 shot - video

Kisco

Hey guys...

Figured some of you guys would enjoy this, Murci owner is a super cool guy who love to race. Definitely not something you see everyday so I decided to come back from my Youtube layoff and make a video, lol. 

It's crazy how far technology has come. The owner drove my 991 TTS afterwards and said "I am buying one!' lol. He couldn't believe how amazing the DCT is. 

Rematch to come. I think it will be close! 

1 hour ago, Destructo said:

That Murcie got walked....but it was hardly a fair fight :lol2: 

I think the rematch could be very interesting, but if I had to guess, the 911 would still get the win. 

1 hour ago, Kisco said:

I think the rematch could be very interesting, but if I had to guess, the 911 would still get the win. 

At first glance, I thought the laughing gas was just someone trying to do a budget power mod on the car. However, seeing, it appears he is trying to take the "sleeper" look with it? Which makes me curious as to why he chose the Murcielago as a platform, but would be a blast to drive none the less!

Any more plans for it for him down the road? Glad to see it out running! 

1 hour ago, Destructo said:

At first glance, I thought the laughing gas was just someone trying to do a budget power mod on the car. However, seeing, it appears he is trying to take the "sleeper" look with it? Which makes me curious as to why he chose the Murcielago as a platform, but would be a blast to drive none the less!

Any more plans for it for him down the road? Glad to see it out running! 

After driving the 911 he is hooked on a DCT. He is looking at 911s / McLaren / etc. now. 

As of now, I think he may up the shot to 300. That’s gonna be interesting. I have no idea how robust these motors are. 

15 hours ago, Kisco said:

After driving the 911 he is hooked on a DCT. He is looking at 911s / McLaren / etc. now. 

As of now, I think he may up the shot to 300. That’s gonna be interesting. I have no idea how robust these motors are. 

The size of the shot isn't the big issue, controlling wet distribution inside a manifold that was designed for dry flow will likely be the limiting factor.  This won't be an issue if it's a direct port system, but anything that works via the intake tract could be problematic.  The only way to really keep an eye on it would be to read all the plugs after a pull, which won't be a ton of fun but worth doing at the current level just to see where it's at.

Very cool. I think there is a Huracan in South Florida running nitrous in the 9s. I loved my old SV with nitrous. 

3 minutes ago, Allan-Herbie said:

Very cool. I think there is a Huracan in South Florida running nitrous in the 9s. I loved my old SV with nitrous. 

Owner mentioned you - said he is well aware of your Diablo and it motivated him to spray the Murci. :) 

On 6/24/2019 at 10:36 AM, Kisco said:

Owner mentioned you - said he is well aware of your Diablo and it motivated him to spray the Murci. :) 

Nice.  His setup is much more advanced than mine. Cant believe its been 20 years since I did mine.  Wonder what kind of 60-130 #s it does.