Clutch replacement help

Ltran

Hi everyone I am having a problem with my aventador I changed out the clutch and put it all back together but now it doesn’t want to start the scan tool says it’s stuck in reverse 

I have no idea except to say I've heard that transmission gear issues can be traced to an electrical issue ie/ dead battery and or dead super capacitor.

That being said interesting to hear how the clutch change went ie/ difficulty etc & model year of your AV and how many miles on it prior to the clutch change..

I got it started but now the clutch is really harsh like it’s just dropping the clutch all the way in reverse and 1st gear but the clutch job wasn’t bad it’s a 2012 av lp700-4 15,500miles

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I took it to a friend he had the computer the clutch ingaugement is smooth now but it still jumps into neutral after driving for a little bit and when that happens the car won’t move

To fix your car you need to connect a LARA/TEXA/LEONARDO diagnostic tool and perform clutch relearning and other appropriate actions.

But if you made something wrong mechanically/structurally in the car then it does not help.

6 hours ago, Dereiter said:

To fix your car you need to connect a LARA/TEXA/LEONARDO diagnostic tool and perform clutch relearning and other appropriate actions.

But if you made something wrong mechanically/structurally in the car then it does not help.

Do you know if TEXA or LEONARDO work with Murci LP640 as well, or is the LP640 LARA only?

Texa Diagnostics (Supercar package) works with all Lamborghini models. Firm. That is because I use it.

I am aware about a common Leonardo's functionality, but I cannot say anything in details.

3 minutes ago, Dereiter said:

Texa Diagnostics (Supercar package) works with all Lamborghini models. Firm. That is because I use it.

I am aware about a common Leonardo's functionality, but I cannot say anything in details.

That is awesome to know.  I had no idea there was another option besides the Leonardo and factory.  I just read your post and I do see that Texa has the Supercar option. Since you use it, does it support all the functions of what factory provides? Most importantly things like calibrating throttle bodies, Egear snaps, transmission stuff, lowering and raising spoiler in aventador etc.  And i see a site obdmonitor.com sells the package for $6600. Does that sound right?

5 hours ago, alpha6164 said:

That is awesome to know.  I had no idea there was another option besides the Leonardo and factory.  I just read your post and I do see that Texa has the Supercar option. Since you use it, does it support all the functions of what factory provides? Most importantly things like calibrating throttle bodies, Egear snaps, transmission stuff, lowering and raising spoiler in aventador etc.  And i see a site obdmonitor.com sells the package for $6600. Does that sound right?

Texa provides periodic updates that give you a tonne of adjustments and ability to check/calibrate various car's components that you mentioned above.

Support is a great benefit. I am able to get a professional piece of advice or recommendation from Texa if I have a question.

That price of the full package (w/ subscriptions) looks fair. Nonetheless you can try to negotiate it. I bought the Texa hardware and software officially in Moscow, Russia. There is a great dealership of Texa Diagnostics.

• 3 weeks later...

I feel for all your complications...

Hard to believe though that a clutch R & R can have this  many issues.

• 1 year later...