LaRa's 6-7 OBDII Cables

Old Guy Garage

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 12:01 PM, Stimpy said:

Here’s where we are stuck. Anyone know how to get past this error?

A1FDF9B5-48BC-4768-9CE8-51E0F8D279F2.jpeg

Bump on this.  Does anyone know to reset the airbag module for an '07 LP?  We have the PC diagnostic and requisite cable but are unable to move beyond 'cancellation of events memory'.

Hello I hope that someone can answer this question how do I load the correct bin off the Lara 7 to flash the egear back to factory, my battery went dead due to bad started and now after recharge now I get first and second gear but in order to go further I have to put in neutral than paddle up .... it needs reprogrammed thanks, I’m still looking to get the last cable that goes from the actia basic Xs to the car, I do have the one with the serial part that goes into the actia but I need the last one that plugs into the other end of the serial which looks like an obd2 female than goes into the car thank you much

7 hours ago, marangone said:

Hello I hope that someone can answer this question how do I load the correct bin off the Lara 7 to flash the egear back to factory, my battery went dead due to bad starter, then after finally i fired up all I get first and second gear but in order to go further I have to put in neutral than paddle up .... it needs reprogrammed thanks, I’m still looking to get the last cable that goes from the actia basic Xs to the car, I do have the one with the serial part that goes into the actia but I need the last one that plugs into the other end of the serial which looks like an obd2 female than goes into the car thank you much

Sorry its a 06 gallardo coupe

• 1 month later...

I'm interested in what your offering... I've been concidering replacing the ECU's with stand alone's to have full access to engine management and data. I have software and pins to extract and bench tune my ECU's; but, something easier would be nice. Are you saying what your selling offers what the LaRA system does?

• 7 months later...
On 8/8/2019 at 9:12 PM, chucklehead said:

Lara 7.0 software for sale on Ebay

fyi

DD8E4D59-D5B9-43BA-ACDB-00765211CC69.png

can't seem to find this on e-bay; who is the seller?

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Daddysmackdown said:

I’m a newbie here.  I need LARA to remove t he egear after i did the 6sp swap.  Can someone help me out here that what exactly I need? 

thanks! 

I believe the LARA is a rather pricey tool. Your best bet may be finding a third-party shop that has one that might be able to help you out.

If you are interested I have a Lara's computer. It includes the Dell computer with the ebay software installed, a BRAND NEW XS Basic, and a LP 640 Murcielago cable. I picked up that XS Basic by luck earlier this year.  In any case since I sold my Murci I can let it go pretty cheap.  I never did get to play with it. XS still in the box.

2K USD. PM me if you have an interest.

• 3 months later...

Hello

I have bought an used Lamborghini Diagnose Notebook with Cable and everything. Very sadly to my disappointment the LaRa Software expired and I am stuck.

Does somebody sell only the LaRa 7.0 Software or the License?

Would be really awesome if somebody could help me

Many Regards

Marco

2 hours ago, TheDragonmaster said:

Hello

I have bought an used Lamborghini Diagnose Notebook with Cable and everything. Very sadly to my disappointment the LaRa Software expired and I am stuck.

Does somebody sell only the LaRa 7.0 Software or the License?

Would be really awesome if somebody could help me

Many Regards

Marco

I think there is a guy on eBay selling pirated licenses.