Monterey 2019

Destructo

So who is in for Monterey this year?

Which events are you attending and anyone looking to get together?

I'm hoping this thread serves as a place holder as we get closer. Check in and let us know!

This thread is a good idea. I hope you guys will drop info and teasers of what we can expect at this great event. I heard Bugatti is showing some one-off. Any idea if Lambo is unveiling something new?

I have tix for Quail but still deciding if I want to go.  I've included some info below regarding car week...

Exclusive: Lamborghini Unico (LB48H) Hybrid Supercar coming to Pebble Beach:

Last month, we reported that Bugatti was planning to unveil an ultra-exclusive model during the Monterey Car week. Today, we can tell you that Lamborghini will also be presenting the Unico (LB48H) hybrid supercar at Pebble Beach.

The Lamborghini LB48H which is likely to be named Unico, is a hybrid supercar that will be built in limited numbers. Sources tell us that only 63 examples will be built with an estimated price tag of $2.5 million each. While no one knows how the car looks like, its styling is expected to be based on the Terzo Millenio concept.

https://www.thesupercarblog.com/exclusive-lamborghini-unico-lb48h-hybrid-supercar-coming-to-pebble-beach/

Received this e-mail from Lambo Dallas...

LAMBORGHINI VIP TICKET PACKAGE INCLUDES

//////  The Quail, A Motorsports Gathering (1 ticket)
Friday, August 16  //  10 AM to 4 PM

//////  Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance (1 ticket)
Sunday, August 18  //  10:30 AM to 5 PM

//////  The Lounge Monterey Access (1 pass)
Thursday, August 15 - Sunday, August 18  //  9 AM to 5 PM

//////  Invitation to The Lounge Monterey Opening Night (1 RSVP, plus one guest)
Friday, August 16  //  7 PM to 11 PM

Ticket Packages are limited and on a first come, first served basis.
Kindly make sure to reserve your space prior to August 1.

ADDITIONAL EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITIES
EXPERIENCE AND CONFIGURE LAMBORGHINI

THE QUAIL LODGE DRIVE EXPERIENCE
Thursday, August 15 - Saturday, August 17
Hourly Time Slots Available
Featuring Huracán EVO Coupe, Huracán EVO Spyder, and Urus SSUV

AD PERSONAM CONFIGURATION SESSIONS
Thursday, August 15 - Saturday, August 17
1.5 Hour Time Slots Available
Configure your new Lamborghini with limitless possibilities in the Ad Personam Studio

I'll be there this year too. Did do Quail but will be around including the Lounge.

On 7/18/2019 at 8:42 PM, sl55 said:

Friend of mine is looking to sell but as a pair. It includes VIP parking pass as well.

It's one of the rare oddities, where the parking lot for a car show is better than 99% of the car shows around :lol2: 

Got in touch with my dealer for the Lambo lounge and it seems like  HQ has changed the process. 

Supposedly you get an QR code e-mailed to you which you will scan at the lounge for the opening night event. The lanyard credentials for lounge access during car week will be mailed to the dealers and ready for pickup one week before. 

I did notice last year a lot of people were showing up at the lounge and walking in without any credentials so I assume they're tighten up this year.

On 7/18/2019 at 1:55 PM, alpha6164 said:

Does anyone have tickets to The Quail they want to sell ? I need 1 or 2 

I have 1 ticket available and another that is 50/50, but I'll know by the end of this week.

On 7/22/2019 at 7:16 PM, sl55 said:

Got in touch with my dealer for the Lambo lounge and it seems like  HQ has changed the process. 

Supposedly you get an QR code e-mailed to you which you will scan at the lounge for the opening night event. The lanyard credentials for lounge access during car week will be mailed to the dealers and ready for pickup one week before. 

I did notice last year a lot of people were showing up at the lounge and walking in without any credentials so I assume they're tighten up this year.

did you have to pay for the opening night event? it was free last year for owners if your dealer signed you up.  i reached out to my dealer, but didn't hear anything.  was not sure how different the process was this year. 

14 hours ago, moogle said:

did you have to pay for the opening night event? it was free last year for owners if your dealer signed you up.  i reached out to my dealer, but didn't hear anything.  was not sure how different the process was this year. 

My dealer is taking care of the cost for the lounge pass, don't believe there's a cost for the opening night event.

Supposedly if you purchase the VIP package you get an invite but if you purchase the lounge pass separate you're not guaranteed an invite.

I'll let you know when I hear from my dealer.

7 hours ago, sl55 said:

My dealer is taking care of the cost for the lounge pass, don't believe there's a cost for the opening night event.

Supposedly if you purchase the VIP package you get an invite but if you purchase the lounge pass separate you're not guaranteed an invite.

I'll let you know when I hear from my dealer.

Ok yes heard back from my dealer.  No charge for opening night, but theres a charge for lounge access.  Would you happen to know if the lounge is at a different villa this year?  I heard conflicting reports.  

6 minutes ago, moogle said:

Ok yes heard back from my dealer.  No charge for opening night, but theres a charge for lounge access.  Would you happen to know if the lounge is at a different villa this year?  I heard conflicting reports.  

New location...

"Located in a new location on Cypress Drive within the Pebble Beach grounds with access to the 18th hole, the decorated property will offer an immersive Italian experience among a relaxed and comfortable environment."

On 7/30/2019 at 10:14 PM, sl55 said:

New location...

"Located in a new location on Cypress Drive within the Pebble Beach grounds with access to the 18th hole, the decorated property will offer an immersive Italian experience among a relaxed and comfortable environment."

That's a sweet location for sure. Parking in and out during Pebble would be an effing nightmare, but still an awesome place to have the lounge at. 

So everything this year is based on a QR code. I received an e-mail for launch party last night. Basically you receive a link to confirm you're attending, once confirmed Lamborghini will e-mail you a QR code. There is no guests allowed so you have to be preregistered and have a QR code. Also the launch party is happening at a different house  and not at the lounge house.

So SL55, can you register for the party or is that via the dealer invite?

22 minutes ago, DoctaM3 said:

Media registration is a little bit easier, if you are going that route. PM me if you need help. 

3 hours ago, DoctaM3 said:

Have your dealer e-mail Lamborghini Concierge and they'll e-mail you an invite.