Just got confirmation I am getting SVJ63 roadster !

alpha6164

So I was at Monterey last year and have had an allocation for a standard SVJ roadster,  but fell in love with the 63 edition and have been working the back channels for an entire year. 

My dealer just called me to confirm that they received an email from the factory that I have been confirmed for the 63 roadster allocation and the letter will come after Monterey which means they will be showing the 63 roadster next month.  

I had not intended to go to Monterey this year but now it is a must   Does anyone have tickets to the quail they want to sell? 

14 hours ago, Allan-Herbie said:

STFU CUNT

You are both Cunts. STFU

8 hours ago, LamboJoe said:

Very cool and great news. get it in writing from your dealer.

That is the first thing I asked for and they said the letter will actually come from factory.  There is a media embargo now and the letters will go out after Monterey 

Congratulations! Correct it is happening despite not debuting at Geneva. That and LB48H in some way shape and form will be at Monterey (not publicly most likely). Full hybrid theme at Frankfurt though. 

Thanks AWESEOME. CONGRATS!  I'll be in Monterey too so looking forward to seeing it.  Hoping more info on the LB48H too as well.

1 hour ago, DoctaM3 said:

Thanks AWESEOME. CONGRATS!  I'll be in Monterey too so looking forward to seeing it.  Hoping more info on the LB48H too as well.

Yes cant wait