How Can I reach my goal to buy a lamborghini?

alfredfoster

Hey, You can take this thread as a fun or a serious knock of a Lamborghini enthusiast.  Currently I'm 20 and doing a Digital Marketing job in my local Area.  As though my Dream is something bigger than my current situation ( as like as everyone's dream). Ik, There are a lot of introverts and veterans who knows here about their businesses and careers. Could you please Guide me how do i make myself in that position to buy my dream car. TIA.

Welcome to the bullpen.

So, i removed the link because, well it's your first post and it comes off as spammy, because you link before you mention anything about cars. And I moved it to Off-Topic, because it's not really relevant to Lamborghini's so much as making money to be able to afford one. Prepare for some tongue in cheek answers.

Get really good at your job, open your own shop, invest in your business and company. Set up multiple lines of revenue (passive especially) make investments, takes some risks and set aside a little bit from each success to spend on a car down the road. Then research, buy the right car, but don't go broke for it, at the end of the day it's still just a car like any other, a depreciating asset. 

Or, invent a new app, sell it, rake in the dough and pay cash for a new SVJ and call it a day :lol2:

But don't take my word for it, I don't own one. :icon_thumleft:

Save your money and/or increase your income. 

15 hours ago, NuclearJACK said:

on a semi related note are their really a lot of introverts that buy Lamborghini?

A lot of people buy cars as an extension of their personality (or perceived personality), and I'd wager some buy them as an introvert, but use it as a way to fulfill the desire to be seen as an extrovert? 

On the other hand, a more simple explanation, they buy it because they like it and the rest be damned :lol2: 

10 hours ago, Destructo said:

A lot of people buy cars as an extension of their personality (or perceived personality), and I'd wager some buy them as an introvert, but use it as a way to fulfill the desire to be seen as an extrovert? 

On the other hand, a more simple explanation, they buy it because they like it and the rest be damned :lol2: 

i have 5 cars i take 1 every day to work. i have 40 miles each way and it's my enjoyment. early morning 6 am sometimes hitting 150 for a morning Rush. :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2019 at 7:12 PM, NuclearJACK said:

on a semi related note are their really a lot of introverts that buy Lamborghini?

I am pretty introverted. I would not buy a Lambo for attention-garnering but for the performance and joy of driving it. Do not assume that being introverted means a person who is shy and only will drive a four-cylinder Honda Civic. 

9 hours ago, WheelsRCool said:

I am pretty introverted. I would not buy a Lambo for attention-garnering but for the performance and joy of driving it. Do not assume that being introverted means a person who is shy and only will drive a four-cylinder Honda Civic. 

My thoughts were not so much why they want a Lambo but if the attention would out weigh the enjoyment.

On 8/25/2019 at 10:12 AM, NuclearJACK said:

My thoughts were not so much why they want a Lambo but if the attention would out weigh the enjoyment.

Also upon re-reading my quote, it comes across a bit cold/icy, didn't mean it to come across that way. 

• 2 months later...

Don't waste your disposable income on crap you don't need.  Use it to invest (be that in the market, building a business, or otherwise).  The time will come once you're doing well enough that you can do that, but if you're in a position where disposable income isn't hefty, don't piss it all away on stuff to /look/ like you're trying to get somewhere (don't go finance yourself to the teeth on stuff you don't need).

Don't let people who haven't accomplished such a thing tell you what you need to do if they were in your shoes.  Find a mentor, someone who has built great things, gotten somewhere, demonstrated they know what they're doing, and listen, take notes, learn.

Don't join an MLM lol.

Almost every person I've met on here who has done badass stuff has either been heavily into investing, or started a business, or sold an idea, or found a way to fill a need.

Also for what it's worth I have massive social anxiety coupled with clinical depression and hindsight being 20/20, the attention a lamborghini brings in the wild is uh, always interesting.  I've learned to deal with it in time, but it's still always a bit of an odd experience for me when people just walk up and start getting excited at the gas station.  My spidey senses go, "Am I getting robbed? Oh, no they're just excited to see the car."  

Don’t buy one till you can afford to piss away the money and not worry about depreciation, almost all cars are a depreciating asset  , buying one on a shoestring will ruin the experience and stress you out