Picked up a 720s a few weeks ago.

LamboJoe

Awesome car man congrats! Any chance you drove a 600LT as well? Contemplating getting into the McLaren game. What do you mean by finicky at times?

Congrats and thanks

10 hours ago, kmr said:

Awesome car man congrats! Any chance you drove a 600LT as well? Contemplating getting into the McLaren game. What do you mean by finicky at times?

Congrats and thanks

I did not drive the 600 i heard it's an awesome car.  at 100 miles on the car i had issues with the amp they needed to replace it. the key sometimes doesn't register and you have to be there playing with it until the car turns on. (batteries are brand new in remote) this morning i jumped in the car and drove out of my driveway the suspension light went on i read online to let the car warm up a few minutes. the paddle shifters make a clicking noise every time you shift. you can't pull them both to put the car into neutral. but the car is balls out fast :D

22 hours ago, FikseSTS said:

awesome, congrats!!!!   the Paris blue is awesome...

thank you i love that color as well.

7 hours ago, Destructo said:

Congrats! Looks sharp, but i'll be damned, that Roadster next to it takes the cake. I'd drive that every single time...

Drove the 640 today to work i love that thing so Raw.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/6/2019 at 2:27 PM, capt_chaos said:

Looks great, would be interesting to hear all of the foibles you encounter.  

Capt. the car is so freaking fast that it scares me and i grin every time. still little issues with the key not present  and can't start the car, my front lift was faulty one morning took about 15 miles of driving till it went back to normal. every-time you turn the car off and back i need to press multiple buttons such as Active,aero,manual, and the A button for it not to turn off at the light. but the looks ,speed and handling is really awesome on this animal.  :icon_thumleft: