Sharnbrook - Sunday 8 Sept 2019

darth sidious

Extract from LCUK eBull newsletter :-

8 Sep Supercar Sunday at The Sharnbrook Hotel,  11am

The Lamborghini Club UK Hospitality Suite & Ciro Ciampi are proud to host the Legendary Valentino Balboni and we aim to welcome as close to 100 Lamborghini’s to celebrate his career. Ciro has arranged a Lamborghini centred day with prosecco reception in the LCUK hospitality suite for members. Club members should book their free Entry & priority Lamborghini parking using this link.  

At 3:30pm there will be a presentation with Valentino, 4pm Lamborghini cruise to undisclosed location, 6pm Private members only dinner hosted by Valentino Balboni at The Sharnbrook. 

To book the Live Italian F1 -  2 Course Buffet at a discounted price of £15 or the members only dinner hosted by Valentino Balboni use this booking link – with password EBULL2019.  Spaces for the Valentino dinner is limited so book in advance.

I have been going to the Sharnbrook for years. It has become the largest gathering of Lamborghinis in the UK, far surpassing Silverstone in numbers. Last year we were circa 70 cars.

I know that there are not that many UK based people on this forum. However if you are UK based and free on Sunday I can recommend it as a great day out with like minded enthusiasts. You don't have to be a LCUK member to attend. There is the added enhancement of Valentino Balboni attending this year.

If you want to chat with a fellow Lambo Power member I am easy to find - Balloon Murcie manual roadster. Easy to spot as its the only car in the country that spec.