Video: Vehicle Virgins: 2020 Lamborghini Huracan EVO review

Destructo

Skip to the 6:20 mark if you want to get to the part where he talks about the Huracan EVO.

Seems to show some gadgets and gizmos that the new generation has for those who enjoy the techy side of things.  Big plus' for the sound of the stock exhaust though. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kaliturbo said:

This guy is annoying af, have him blocked on my browser lol.

He's gotten far worse recently. That'll probably be the last one of his I post.

But the good news is he is shilling how to boost your credit score in his videos! :lol2: 

14 hours ago, kaliturbo said:

+1.  Would rather stick a fork in my eye than hear his voice.  Maybe it's a generational thing, but geez.

16 hours ago, kaliturbo said:

2 hours ago, RedGTS said:

+1.  Would rather stick a fork in my eye than hear his voice.  Maybe it's a generational thing, but geez.

1 hour ago, Destructo said:

Aside from Harry's Garage, DoctoM3, which ones are you guys enjoying? I'd be happy to promote some of those channels. 

Vehicle Virgins is terrible, Salomondrin is even worse. The absolute worst is Daily Driven Exotics, they are the champs of the Cringe Olympics, everything is douched to highest degree.

On 9/16/2019 at 8:01 PM, Destructo said:

He's gotten far worse recently. That'll probably be the last one of his I post.

But the good news is he is shilling how to boost your credit score in his videos! :lol2: 

None of these youtubers bring anything informational so I can't recommend any of these channels.  Its just a bunch of click bait titles and advertising garbage products like cheap watches and now looks like credit score lmfao.

Some of these guys are very hard to watch but you have to remember though that their audience is not our age demo - it's the 12 - 18yr olds. 

Sadly, one thing I feel like the internet really ruined is exotic cars. When I was young, even if I saw a corvette drive by I'd freak out - seeing a Lambo was like seeing a unicorn. Now with IG and YT it's so commonplace we've all sort of become immune to it. 

2 hours ago, Luxeous said:

Some of these guys are very hard to watch but you have to remember though that their audience is not our age demo - it's the 12 - 18yr olds. 

Sadly, one thing I feel like the internet really ruined is exotic cars. When I was young, even if I saw a corvette drive by I'd freak out - seeing a Lambo was like seeing a unicorn. Now with IG and YT it's so commonplace we've all sort of become immune to it. 

You could add that there were a lot fewer exotics around back in the good ol' days, so it added to the mystique/special feeling of seeing one in the flesh.

Seeing a lion would seem mundane if they roamed around everywhere.

On 9/17/2019 at 1:23 PM, porter said:

Vehicle Virgins is terrible, Salomondrin is even worse. The absolute worst is Daily Driven Exotics, they are the champs of the Cringe Olympics, everything is douched to highest degree.

A binged watched quite a few to see what all the fuss was about (a few months ago or so) and while some were palatable to some degree, things have spiraled downward, quickly! 

DDE seemed to take the group Olympic medal in jackassery, but if t pays their bills and if they can live with themselves, more power to them.

I actually stopped watching a lot of car stuff on YouTube as it more lowest common denominator. Watching a lot of airplane stuff lately when I have the chance and classic car "non sensational" videos.