Headed to the Lambo Factory again..

Allan-Herbie

Any suggestions on other things to do in the area? Last year went to Pagani. Was ok, but its very small and not really a big deal to do again. Ill also go by The Ferrucio Lamborghini Museum again.  Ferrari will probobly do the museum tour again but did that last year.  I havent looked into going to the factory?  Any other places? What about like the main square that I think was dedicated to Ferrucio? 

13 hours ago, Allan-Herbie said:

Any suggestions on other things to do in the area? Last year went to Pagani. Was ok, but its very small and not really a big deal to do again. Ill also go by The Ferrucio Lamborghini Museum again.  Ferrari will probobly do the museum tour again but did that last year.  I havent looked into going to the factory?  Any other places? What about like the main square that I think was dedicated to Ferrucio? 

Top Gears' Facebook page recently visited the new Pagani museum which may not have been there last time you were.  Also in the area is the Ducati Museum, assuming you're into bikes, & the Alfa Romeo museum is on the outskirts of Milan; a bitch to get to, but they do have the Carabo & a Tipo 33 Stradale on display amongst mostly race cars.

Check with Andrew with LCA, he was there not that long ago and did a great write-up on driving the Urus around there. He's a great resource for museum and local stuff. 

The Panini collection is in my opinion worth visiting, basically it is a private Maserati museum, with cars bought straight from the factory. It is in a barn on a farm and cheese factory, very nice place. 

On 9/9/2019 at 1:56 PM, dragvorl said:

The Panini collection is in my opinion worth visiting, basically it is a private Maserati museum, with cars bought straight from the factory. It is in a barn on a farm and cheese factory, very nice place. 

Thanks but not really into Maseratis

On 9/4/2019 at 9:38 PM, Allan-Herbie said:

Please try and get more information on the timing of the Aventador replacement, if possible!