Lamborghini Gallardo Lp560 Spyder speedometer cluster controls - cant get out of lap mode

MikeMarino

Hey Folks, just recently purchased at auction an Lp560-4 here in Long Island NY, I dove it for 150 miles already today on the LIE and in the Dix hills area and Commack if anyone saw me.

Car runs great, has balls for days so I can't imagine how a murci/aventador or TT'd  LP560  feels, because this thing packs a mean punch.

Any how the previous owner or dealer must of been messing around with the instrument/spedo cluster setting and all I can see is lap time. I am going to assume its the 3 buttons on the left side under the cluster on the left side, as the right side is 3 little buttons too under the cluster , but I know those are the system check ect. - But I swear I hit every button on the left (not for long now that I think about it) . I want to say 2 of  them at least are a plus + and minus - button but off the top of my head I can think what the 3rd one is, but so far I can't find on the net anywhere where that cluster is. The car is used and unfortunately didn't come w/ a owners book and I can't find the PDF version for a 2012/13 models, or any LP560 at all as I am sure they are all similar. 

Feel free to call me a dumbass, as I should of held something down, but I seriously cant figure out how to get out of the "track lap A" and time counting up -  Thank you!

On the left side wand (the arm that turns wiper on) there is a button on the bottom towards the end use it to change display. The end of the wand has a button that goes up//down to scroll thru items.