Injection molding help

FrankN

I know this should probably go in business but there isn't much traffic there...

Like the title says I'm looking for some help finding a injection molding company. I found a few locally but the prices for getting my product manufactured are too high. So I'm searching for a reputable contact overseas but don't have a clue how to go about finding a trustworthy company to deal with...anyone have or know of any?

Thanks

That's what is like to find out... I can't really talk about what the product is because there isn't anything like it on the market but i can't imagine it costing what I was quoted here... I'm in Quebec Canada btw. 

• 2 months later...

PM Me, We have injection molding in our shop. Up to 400 tons. Details, like how much does the part weigh. What kind of materiel is required. If it's a new idea send me a nda.  We have an inhouse toolroom and a number of Chinese mold shops we use. I am in Wisconsin

26 minutes ago, Minte said:

PM Me, We have injection molding in our shop. Up to 400 tons. Details, like how much does the part weigh. What kind of materiel is required. If it's a new idea send me a nda.  We have an inhouse toolroom and a number of Chinese mold shops we use. I am in Wisconsin

Good stuff!