Need your help for understanding customer experience

sunshine23

Hello Lamborghiniers!

I am here for asking some help from you guys ( I hope it under the rule of this forum).I'm a student from Europe, we are doing the university project  for customer service of automotive after sale phase.  The "brand" for our team is Lambo. It's really hard to find the information for this exotic car brand.  So here I just want to understand how's working if your car have problem?  

We know there are dealership, so how do they work if you need to repair your cars? What kind of service do they offer? 

Just give a short here, If you can give us some clues that will be great!

Thanks

13 minutes ago, sunshine23 said:

Hello Lamborghiniers!

I am here for asking some help from you guys ( I hope it under the rule of this forum).I'm a student from Europe, we are doing the university project  for customer service of automotive after sale phase.  The "brand" for our team is Lambo. It's really hard to find the information for this exotic car brand.  So here I just want to understand how's working if your car have problem?  

We know there are dealership, so how do they work if you need to repair your cars? What kind of service do they offer? 

Just give a short here, If you can give us some clues that will be great!

Thanks

Short answer: Call a dealership. 

2 minutes ago, Destructo said:

Short answer: Call a dealership. 

Haha, thank you for your answer. We know in general just call dealership, then what will happen? Do they offer some "premium" service like pick your car anytime? Any app or digital tools for tracking? Any frustrations during this process?

9 minutes ago, Allan-Herbie said:

You go to a University for this? My advice...... withdraw 

Haha, yes I agree, but unfortunately we just got this one. And we don't have Lambo (Unfortunately) we just want to know if we can redesign this service system,  which point could be an opportunity. For example you break your car how does it work with dealership? which is frustration point?

1 hour ago, sunshine23 said:

Haha, thank you for your answer. We know in general just call dealership, then what will happen? Do they offer some "premium" service like pick your car anytime? Any app or digital tools for tracking? Any frustrations during this process?

Honestly, you're making way more work for yourself here. Just call a dealership, any dealership, ask them the process.