Playground equipment built for adults to play on?

Kimwatson

Hey everyone

I took my daughter to a park recently and felt a twinge of envy that I couldn't run up the slide backwards and across that suspension bridge without: looking like a maniac, scaring kids, scaring parents, breaking the equipment, etc.

Anyone know of adult sized playground equipment around here or has anyone ever heard of such a thing? I searched for it but didn't find anything.

I wanna (try to) swing on the monkeybars, pick my way through a jungle gym, then see how much higher adult me can swing on a proper swing designed for me and my 200lb frame vs child me who was afraid of going over the top.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/28/2019 at 8:03 PM, Kimwatson said:

Hey everyone

I took my daughter to a park recently and felt a twinge of envy that I couldn't run up the slide backwards and across that suspension bridge without: looking like a maniac, scaring kids, scaring parents, breaking the equipment, etc.

Anyone know of adult sized playground equipment around here or has anyone ever heard of such a thing? I searched for it but didn't find anything.

I wanna (try to) swing on the monkeybars, pick my way through a jungle gym, then see how much higher adult me can swing on a proper swing designed for me and my 200lb frame vs child me who was afraid of going over the top.

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

5 hours ago, Kimwatson said:

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

You quoted yourself, to say you resolved your issue? :lol2: 

Bots these days make things interesting, that's for sure. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Destructo said:

Well, I guess you look long enough you'll find what you're looking for :lol2: 

I actually saw them on Craigslist years ago when I was looking for giant jenga and other large games for house parties.