What is the maximum height and weight that can be accommodated in an Aventador?

Samop

Hey everyone,
I've always wanted to drive a Lamborghini since I was a teenager, and my 50th birthday is this year, so I am thinking about renting an Aventador for a few hours so I can cross that item off of my bucket list.

Here's where it gets difficult; I am 6'6" (1.97m) tall, and I weigh 300 pounds (136 kg). Should I just forget it and find something else that's really exciting to drive that can better accommodate my proportions?

If you're renting for a few hours to cross it off your bucket list, who cares, you'll fit. Probably wont' be comfortable, but for a few hours in exchange to cross it off your list? Why not?

Or get there, sit in it, and if doesn't fit, rent something else. 

3 hours ago, Samop said:

Hey everyone,
I've always wanted to drive a Lamborghini since I was a teenager, and my 50th birthday is this year, so I am thinking about renting an Aventador for a few hours so I can cross that item off of my bucket list.

Here's where it gets difficult; I am 6'6" (1.97m) tall, and I weigh 300 pounds (136 kg). Should I just forget it and find something else that's really exciting to drive that can better accommodate my proportions?

If you find the gross vehicle weight rating and subtract the vehicle weight you will find the payload rating. I feel given the car's suspension and torque numbers, it should easily accommodate a payload of 300 lbs.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/31/2019 at 6:42 PM, Samop said:

Hey everyone,
I've always wanted to drive a Lamborghini since I was a teenager, and my 50th birthday is this year, so I am thinking about renting an Aventador for a few hours so I can cross that item off of my bucket list. distance to valdosta georgia 120 pounds to dollars 280 euros to usd

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

Lots of big guys have Aventadors. Give it a shot! There may be sacrifices though. TheSmokintTire(Matt) has a Countach and is big, but has to take off his shoes to drive it.