Liberty Walk Huracan, definitely not a boring look

Destructo

With the SEMA show happening right now, I haven't seen any coverage of the Liberty Walk Huracan.

I believe there is at least one there, but nothing has crossed my channels yet. Granted, I haven't looked terribly hard.

For those of you looking to spice up your run-of-the-mill Huracan, you can snag a LB kit. It's not for the faint of heart. It's too much for my tastes, but I think there is some potential there. Not to mention it's always nice to see what enterprising and motivated people create. 

https://www.carscoops.com/2019/10/liberty-walks-lamborghini-huracan-body-kit-costs-as-much-as-a-used-gallardo/

cbf9f9ae-lamborghini-huracan-gt-tuning-liberty-walk-1.jpg

74b00cd1-lamborghini-huracan-gt-tuning-liberty-walk-2.jpg

a318a54a-lamborghini-huracan-gt-tuning-liberty-walk-8.jpg

c6fa0b57-lamborghini-huracan-gt-tuning-liberty-walk-4.jpg

c29797f5-lamborghini-huracan-gt-tuning-liberty-walk-3.jpg

LW is just garbage quality on its own. My best friend owns a very high end body shop and has installed 2-3 of these on Porsches etc and he is like it is the biggest rip off in the history of body kits how shitty the quality is with them. Lets not even talk about the look. 

38 minutes ago, alpha6164 said:

LW is just garbage quality on its own. My best friend owns a very high end body shop and has installed 2-3 of these on Porsches etc and he is like it is the biggest rip off in the history of body kits how shitty the quality is with them. Lets not even talk about the look. 

That i did not know!

Were they once fairly good? I know his volume has increased substantially, wondering if that has not helped the quality part.

I love the look of the E92 BMW's with them, but would never shell out that kind of cash for it!  

2 minutes ago, Destructo said:

That i did not know!

Were they once fairly good? I know his volume has increased substantially, wondering if that has not helped the quality part.

I love the look of the E92 BMW's with them, but would never shell out that kind of cash for it!  

No it has sucked from the beginning lol.  This is the the second one he did 4 years ago. This car was actually in SEMA.  But holy shit if my buddy didnt have 200 hours on the kit.  It is so poorly designed.  He literally had to cut and paste and redo every damn panel.  After doing a few over the last few years he simply turns people away because customers think it is just a bolt on and have no clue how much work is needed to make it right. 

LW91-2.jpg

LW911.jpg

That Porsche turned out nice! Your friend does good work!

Well that sucks about LW lol! Well, something to look at at the very least then. 

I'm more partial to Rauh Welt. I interviewed Nakia when they first started blowing up State side. Pretty interesting and cool stuff.

3 minutes ago, Destructo said:

That Porsche turned out nice! Your friend does good work!

Well that sucks about LW lol! Well, something to look at at the very least then. 

I'm more partial to Rauh Welt. I interviewed Nakia when they first started blowing up State side. Pretty interesting and cool stuff.

Thank you.  Yes he is top notch. People send their cars from across the country.  I met Nakia at Sema the same year the LW 911 was shown.  Love his builds.  I think i got lung cancer just talking to him lol. I dont know anyone that chain smokes more than him 

1 minute ago, alpha6164 said:

Thank you.  Yes he is top notch. People send their cars from across the country.  I met Nakia at Sema the same year the LW 911 was shown.  Love his builds.  I think i got lung cancer just talking to him lol. I dont know anyone that chain smokes more than him 

What's your buddy's shop? 

If i could I'd get a RW build and I'm not even that big of a Porsche guy! He's really quite and artist and to have one of those would be awesome! 

Nakia loves his smokes and his Stella :lol2: 

1 minute ago, Destructo said:

What's your buddy's shop? 

If i could I'd get a RW build and I'm not even that big of a Porsche guy! He's really quite and artist and to have one of those would be awesome! 

Nakia loves his smokes and his Stella :lol2: 

Breitling Autoworks in Jacksonville, FL 

https://www.facebook.com/BreitlingAutoworks/

Not usually a LB fan....but gotta say...I don't hate it.   Now I cant say much to the quality as im sure Alpha and his buddy have far more experience...but still, I can get down with that look, as outrageous as it is.  Pretty sure there is a matte green or light green one at Sema.....