Out with the old, in with the new. I got a new daily.

Kerplop

So I decided to sell off most of my cars, kept the Jalpa and am keeping my little trackday fun project.  Made some room and decided I'd upgrade and go to something more modern for my daily.  I've been driving my little 931 for ages but in the winter time I get tired of the lack of creature comforts, and really, I missed having a 911.  Like really really missed having a 911.

So say hello to "Bast" (my girlfriend named her).  My 2008 C4S.  Sport crono, PSE, 6 speed.

65208955_10156093640711744_8952750180508106752_o.jpg

69552729_10156232749346744_7977617481319579648_o (1).jpg

8 minutes ago, Destructo said:

So down to three cars, and any bikes?

New Porsche looks sharp, congrats! 

still got the ducati.  just going with my jalpa, the 997, ducky, and my trackday project that i've had forever.  the rest are sold or in the process of being sold.  work just doesn't allow me the time to work on stuff as much as i used to, so i'm reducing the number of cars i need to work on.

So far i'm loving the C4S.  I'm usually a RWD type of guy, but with us having snow here in the winter, i figured i'd go with the C4S and give it a try.

3 hours ago, m3jasper said:

How’s the Jalpa coming along? Is it finished?

Jalpa is good.  Was driving it all over last summer, but ended up running into a self inflicted clutch issue.  Ended up doing a full engine out to fix it.  It's fixed now, and I haven't had time to slap it all back together.  I need to pull the intake runners off and do some repairs on those.  Appears my machinist tightened them down way too much, and 3 of them cracked where he overtightened them.  It isn't affecting vacuum or performance, but I don't want to wait for it to because that could mean melted pistons.  So I'll pull them off and weld them up and slap them back on.

It'll be back on the road probably mid december.  It's got a pretty solid street tune at this point, I really need to take it in on the dyno and smooth out the last bits I have on it.  But it's now pretty solid, I love it.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.