CGT beware non-disclosed damage

cake

Read this on a Porsche forum.  Since some folks here might be in the market for a CGT, this is for their info.

No affiliation.  Click link to go to the original post and photos of the car:  
https://rennlist.com/forums/porsche-supercars-carrera-gt-918-960/1171947-carrera-gt-1033-a.html

Update! Please read and beware:

With regards to the 2005 Carrera GT
VIN #: WP0CA29865L001528 that I asked about last night, I was fortunate enough (through the powers of Rennlist) to get in touch with the original owner of the car in question. He had informed of a serious crash the car was involved in back in 2008 on Sebring Raceway. He had sold the car damaged, as is on ebay a short time after the crash. 

Long story short, this car had an extensive repair done that was not/is not being disclosed by the current seller. It might be because they do not know, but being that the local Porsche Dealers were not offering a PPI service aside from a clutch reading, we had to do our own inspection in person which left us perplexed to the cars relatively perfect appearance. Just a heads up to those in the market.

Wow... Just wow but then again, this is why we love our community. Thanks Cake for the heads up.  Still one of my favorite Porsches.