SVJ ROADSTER ALLOCATION - Dealership Screwed Me! I'm pissed!

kingrichards

Post your spec.

The only reason I have heard of this happening is if the spec is deemed to not have a good ability to sell if you back out. 

18 hours ago, Luxeous said:

Post your spec.

The only reason I have heard of this happening is if the spec is deemed to not have a good ability to sell if you back out. 

I had a preliminary spec ,,technically i haven't spec anything yet ,,i gave them $20k like 8 months ago with a horrible communication process. It's all in the video man,,it be too long to talk about here lol

Are you a good customer & regular new Lamborghini buyer?

Didn’t you do a video slagging of Lamborghini that the dealer had to ask you to remove, if its the same dealer are you surprised?  If there is a limited allocation and they have a full order book.............

I’m not watching your video but i’m guessing its another in the same vein 

3 hours ago, topjay said:

Are you a good customer & regular new Lamborghini buyer?

Didn’t you do a video slagging of Lamborghini that the dealer had to ask you to remove, if its the same dealer are you surprised?  If there is a limited allocation and they have a full order book.............

I’m not watching your video but i’m guessing its another in the same vein 

Am Im a good customer ? Yes, in fact it be my 4th Lamborghini

Each and every time I had to deal with a different guy for some weird reason!

Yes I did a video of my salesman bitching at me for putting up video,,but this situation have nothing to do with the video at all. Just Dealership B.S. Due to their own sales number dropping.

Forgive me if you feel this is some sort of a gimmick to have you watch the video. You don't have to. Appreciate your commenting tho.

Why not deal with another dealer? Surely there has to be a dealer out there with a SVJ roadster allocation.

2 hours ago, sl55 said:

Why not deal with another dealer? Surely there has to be a dealer out there with a SVJ roadster allocation.

Working on that actually. Wish me luck!

• 3 weeks later...

I have an allocation for a June build, if you still need it. It is a January allocation, June build. You can email me if you would like to speak about it. christopher dot constantin at gmail dot com

10 minutes ago, Rouleur said:

I have an allocation for a June build, if you still need it. It is a January allocation, June build. You can email me if you would like to speak about it. christopher dot constantin at gmail dot com

Pm me your details? 

For some reason I can't send a PM. Says my mailbox is full, even though I emptied a bunch of it. Send me a PM and I will see if I can get it.

4 hours ago, Rouleur said:

Pm me your details? 

It's not letting me send u messages I'm on Instagram ponydiamond3000

4 hours ago, Rouleur said:

For some reason I can't send a PM. Says my mailbox is full, even though I emptied a bunch of it. Send me a PM and I will see if I can get it.

I've taken care of that. You should be able to PM now. Apologies for that complication. 

23 hours ago, Destructo said:

I've taken care of that. You should be able to PM now. Apologies for that complication. 

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Chris