Interesting Diablo just listed

Double

16 hours ago, megachad said:

I assumed they were calculating for crank hp with what they quoted. As well depends on the dyno they used. Not all produce correct hp. In reality a dyno is just a tool to adjust for gains and losses. The most consistent dyno I have been around is dynojet. Every dynojet I have used (4 differebt ones) has been within 1hp on my race car 255rwhp. Dyno’d on a mustang and my car was 233rwhp. A friends car that dyno’s same as mine on dynojet showed 300rwhp on the mustang.. we then took both of our cars back to a dynojet and both of our cars were 255rwhp. I have to prove I am not over powering in spec racing all the time. So thats why I have done it often. 

So all dyno claims are pointless really. Without a baseline to see what the car dyno’d prior to the changes anyways. 

It was on a dynojet. 

15 hours ago, Allan-Herbie said:

He used one of those monster fans.  My Sv also has a ram air type system so if anything both would be hindered. But in reality you are not picking up too much power from that system. nothing like forced induction. 

Makes sense.   So those figures of 600hp in the diablo Jota's is a bit construed.

On 1/2/2020 at 3:51 PM, Allan-Herbie said:

No way any Diablo is breaking the rear tires loose at 70mph in 3rd gear.  And Al's Hp claims were a fairy tale. 

IIRC VRAlexander and Al were friends. I want to say VR mentioned something about them doing some clutches or something and that is how it all began for him.

If someone want to know more about the car perhaps talk to Steve@Driven Exotics. He was with Al at the time and possibly contributed to it. Looks clean, I like the paint color. The decals need to go. Custom air cleaner appears to be missing.