I saw a GHOST while in my Murcielago!

Old Guy Garage

I saw a ghost while driving home from the acecafe supercar event in Orlando in the Lamborghini Murcielago and caught it on video. Take a look as it scared the crap out of me as I was driving on an empty road and just passed a 200 year old disused cemetery. I never see anyone out here driving, let alone walking late at night, never.

Couldn't be someone out for a walk? A car break down near by? Any homes in the vicinity?

Not saying it isn't a ghost, but that would be one of the most clear and visible apparitions I've even seen caught on video. 

Its the ghost of a Ferrari past.  Honestly, it is really odd. I want to believe it is someone just walking in white or a light colored dress but out in seemingly no where makes you question, WTF?

16 hours ago, topjay said:

Probably died of boredom the speed you were driving at

I was going slow because I was trying to keep the noise down. You can hear my straight piped car over a mile away. :rolleyes: Like the dog I am, I don't shit where I eat :-)

14 hours ago, DoctaM3 said:

Its the ghost of a Ferrari past.  Honestly, it is really odd. I want to believe it is someone just walking in white or a light colored dress but out in seemingly no where makes you question, WTF?

Odd yes, all dressed in white and flowing. Weird, you bet.