Mini music video of my Diamond Beast!

kingrichards

2 minutes ago, DoctaM3 said:

Destructo, the meme had me in stitches.  Nuff said.

DoctaM3, 

You're actually was one my inspiration to start my Youtube channel. I watched you when I was starting out on my Journey on Supercars ( When you had the yellow Aventador maybe first in the nation?)

Anyway i been noticing you're not as active on Youtube as much. Any good advice at all?

1 minute ago, topjay said:

Please stop

stop enjoying life?

2 minutes ago, LA_Brit said:

breathing. you gaping cunt.

Why u mad

31 minutes ago, Destructo said:

Everyone does their own thing, don't have to like it.

download.jpg

Agreed that 100%...just don't understand why he's mad..point of being here is to share our love for the brand lol

On 1/27/2020 at 11:34 AM, kingrichards said:

DoctaM3, 

You're actually was one my inspiration to start my Youtube channel. I watched you when I was starting out on my Journey on Supercars ( When you had the yellow Aventador maybe first in the nation?)

Anyway i been noticing you're not as active on Youtube as much. Any good advice at all?

Life my friend... life. Unlike a lot of current day "YouTUBERS" I did YouTUBE for fun, to share the experience, to educate & motivate.  I refuse to do videos for sensationalization, clickbait or common "I got pulled over again" or "My car caught fire" & such which seems to be common.  I still do videos but I am playing the long game.  As for advice, just do you--try to add value (entertainment is a key ingredient of course).  Better yet, just ask your subscribers what they want to see.  Good luck mate.

15 minutes ago, DoctaM3 said:

Life my friend... life. Unlike a lot of current day "YouTUBERS" I did YouTUBE for fun, to share the experience, to educate & motivate.  I refuse to do videos for sensationalization, clickbait or common "I got pulled over again" or "My car caught fire" & such which seems to be common.  I still do videos but I am playing the long game.  As for advice, just do you--try to add value (entertainment is a key ingredient of course).  Better yet, just ask your subscribers what they want to see.  Good luck mate.

That's why your channel is enjoyable! Keep up the good work and always love to see what you produce! 

17 minutes ago, DoctaM3 said:

I agree with you on making videos that have value. I assume you're referring to DDE based on those types of titles?