Has anyone set up a sim card/wifi hotspot?

scoote69

What are you trying to do. I'm not sure its entirely clear.  Do you have a hotspot and you are just trying to source a SIM card to use?

She wants to be able to play videos on the lcd screen. She has a bypass switch already. But she needs a sim card to fit into the Urus so she can stream videos from her phone. She cant find a sim card that fits. 

11 hours ago, scoote69 said:

She wants to be able to play videos on the lcd screen. She has a bypass switch already. But she needs a sim card to fit into the Urus so she can stream videos from her phone. She cant find a sim card that fits. 

Could you call your local dealer and see what card some stock? Have you been able to access the OEM spot where it installs? Any pictures?

Both are great suggestions. Thank you. Unfortunately, neither lambo dallas nor ATT can help. The urus takes a special sim card which ATT does not make. The ATT forums have a few folks going through the same issue. There may be a European card that would work. Or a custom cut sim that could fit. Ill report back here once we get it figured out so others can know what to do. 

• 1 month later...

So it is probably hardwired or soldered on. There are three conventional SIM sizes: full, mico, nano. ATT sells one that you can use that has all three sizes you break odd what you don't need. I do the unlimited hotspot wifi puck thing, so i have some familiarity, but do come across devices that have an onboard, unchangeable SIM