Winter Academy was amazing !

alpha6164

Just wrapped up the Winter Academy in Aspen, Co and I have to say I was very impressed.  The entire thing was first class.  From being picked up at the airport with a Urus, to first class accommodations, amazing restaurants and meals etc.  

Corey Lewis 2X Rolex 24 winner was there as one of the instructors along with Richie Antonucci Super Troefeo winner.  We got a lot of track time in both Urus and Evo and they are both amazing cars.  

On the last day they even took us out snow mobiling and it was all included in the package.  Needless to say I can’t wait to do a Summer Academy. Here is a little video. 

I love Richie--he is truly a genuine down to earth guy. Have always loved these Lambo experiences but have yet to get to a Winter Academy. Thanks for sharing.

2 hours ago, Destructo said:

Awesome stuff! Thanks for sharing. Richard i've met a few times, heckuva nice guy and a very talented driver. Glad you had fun and thank you for sharing! 

1 hour ago, DoctaM3 said:

I love Richie--he is truly a genuine down to earth guy. Have always loved these Lambo experiences but have yet to get to a Winter Academy. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you.  Yes Richie is pretty amazing guy, funny and makes you super comfortable!