finally done with my SVJ

Luxeous

Tried ordering the car like this from factory but they told me I couldn't have the first delivery. Found out about STEK's black PPF and did it over the suntek wrap I already have on the car. Turned out perfect, absolutely love the way it looks now. Verde Themis FTW. 

IMG_8778.jpg

Stunning--I agree, it would have been awesome to get it all from factory but hey, at least it is reversible.  Congrats again!

8 hours ago, Griza said:

Absolutely mental..are you running 21/22's?

nope these are the stock wheels, 20/21 - I think the tire stickers just accentuate the size and make them look considerably bigger. Usually not a tire sticker guy but these were perfect to break up the green and black. 

7 hours ago, DoctaM3 said:

Stunning--I agree, it would have been awesome to get it all from factory but hey, at least it is reversible.  Congrats again!

Agreed - thought the same thing! The car was a looker already but with these changes it breaks necks - so interesting how little details can make it look that much better. 

1 hour ago, alpha6164 said:

Looks epic.  Can you post more pix and what areas did you wrap black?  I cant tell what is carbon and what i not. Looks sexy AF regardless

Here's a post with more angles from PFS, along with one from my 'car stuff' IG so you can see what it looked like before. This car has every single CF option possible (other than the center caps, that looks weird to me on black wheels) so up close its still a nice contrast on the rear bumper as the black now meets the massive rear splitter thats fully CF, the sides where the bottom rocker is CF meet black below the door and the front is wrapped with the painted pieces black now as well - basically think of it exactly like the bottom half of a 63 livery, with a green stripe instead of gold. 

On 2/27/2020 at 3:43 PM, sl55 said:

Love it and black accents really transforms the look of the SVJ. Reminds me of rana65556's SVJ.

but better.

how did you do the tyre markings?

On 2/26/2020 at 9:43 PM, sl55 said:

Love it and black accents really transforms the look of the SVJ. Reminds me of rana65556's SVJ.

the stripe and blackout of the rear are really necessary to have it look completed imo

5 hours ago, martz said:

but better.

how did you do the tyre markings?

thanks! Tirestickers.com did them for me locally here, was $350 if I recall correctly. 

• 3 weeks later...