Lamborghini Huracán Evo lap times

Luckydaff

I just saw this video of the Huracán EVO being faster than the Performante on track. Let's put links in this thread to lap times of the EVO :) This looks like an impressive car to me :) 

8 hours ago, Destructo said:

That's moving! I'll be curious to see what the next evolution of the performante brings about in performance.

Yeah! Like some people say: If the STO is just a RWD version with focus on weight saving, the Performante version with ALA and RWS that might come later will be out of this world!

• 4 weeks later...

I have driven the standard H, P and Evo and the Evo is incredible.  I had a pretty long session with Corey Lewis at PBIR and when i was in Aspen and he said, the Evo is just a tenth behind in straight line vs the Performante due to not being as light,  but on a track it is faster pretty much across the board.  And yes, i think the last version or Performante 2.0 will be the one to have since once again the  replacement will not be 100% NA and will use electric motors.