aventador roadster prices

sabortooth

ive been thinking of a 05/06 ford gt and also a avenatdoroadster ,the roadster i will get more enjoyment and ford gt will hold value better but im leaning towards a roadster ,any diffrence from 13 and say a 14 ?what should ilook for certain repairs in past common faults .where do you see the prices for a 13/14 say 3/5k miles thanks 

20 hours ago, sabortooth said:

yes im patient what are your thoughts ford gt 05/06 or the roadster? 

The Ford will hold value better for sure. 

• 3 weeks later...

Good roadsters can be had for around $260k right now. I see them coming to current Aventador Coupe levels ($220-230k) and I see Aventador Coupes coming down to $195-200k level in the next few months as all this stuff drags on.

Aventador SV Coupe could see prices at $315-320K soon (this is based on several SVJ's currently listed at $488K-500K level). Which would hold value better.  

On 4/28/2020 at 1:22 PM, LAMBO_JESUS said:

Good roadsters can be had for around $260k right now. I see them coming to current Aventador Coupe levels ($220-230k) and I see Aventador Coupes coming down to $195-200k level in the next few months as all this stuff drags on.

Aventador SV Coupe could see prices at $315-320K soon (this is based on several SVJ's currently listed at $488K-500K level). Which would hold value better.  

I think you are right. All the older cars are sitting on dealer lots for a very long time, especially the 12s and 13s. I think coupes will be priced well under $200k mark in order to move them. Market was inflated for a long time on most of the exotics.  I already saw SVJ selling for $450K... in a private deal last week. Another indication of a weirdly inflated prices are the last years of standard Aventadors 16s and 17s with price tags above 300k and Aventadors S at $320k. Why would someone pay 300k for an older model when you can probably negotiate the S in to the low $300k mark. This year the whole market will be in shock, early next year we will see the real adjustemnts happening. If the SV ever gets close to $300K I'm getting one to keep.