Video: Possible Lamborghini Super Trofeo Omologato on The Ring?

Raw carbon, sounds nasty, looks fun. Comments on the article claim it's an old version, so whichever it may be, it would still be a riot to get behind the wheel! 

Source: Motor1

58 minutes ago, Allan-Herbie said:

Video worked for me. I wonder if this was the car that caught fire the other day on the ring. 

Comments said yes on the Motor1 article, but didn't provide sources. 

1 hour ago, topjay said:

Video unavailable, restricted you must be approved to view it

Worked for me. US-based, if outside the US try a VPN or log in to your Youtube? 

Interesting. No roof scoop though? I wonder if that will be an option given this car's configuration.  Hmmmm

5 minutes ago, DoctaM3 said:

Interesting. No roof scoop though? I wonder if that will be an option given this car's configuration.  Hmmmm

The car in the video is the actual race car, not the STO. STO is basically production ready so if it hits the ring it'll be in camo.

That's indeed the previous version of the Super Trofeo racecar. Must be insane to drive it on the road and even more insane on the Ring. 

You can tell apart STO and Super Trofeo race car from the exhaust system. STO will be based off Super Trofeo Evo, but it will have a similar exhaust setup to the Performante and SVJ. Also STO will have a fixed/integrated roof scoop, thus it won't be an option like it is on McLarens. It comes standard. 

4 hours ago, APB said:

That's indeed the previous version of the Super Trofeo racecar. Must be insane to drive it on the road and even more insane on the Ring. 

You can tell apart STO and Super Trofeo race car from the exhaust system. STO will be based off Super Trofeo Evo, but it will have a similar exhaust setup to the Performante and SVJ. Also STO will have a fixed/integrated roof scoop, thus it won't be an option like it is on McLarens. It comes standard. 

Thanks for clearing that up. Good to know!