Aventador - The Ultimate Guide Documentary

GrigioGT

Dear Aventador owners, I'm a surgeon from the UK and Aventador owner. I would appreciate you all watching this documentary on the Aventador that I wrote and narrated and sharing your feedback. It forms the basis of the book I'm writing on the Aventador. Also, you may find subscribing to my channel interesting as I own a Murcielago too. The channel is Grigio GT as all the cars I own are grey! 

If one of you owns any of the special editions Centanario, Veneno, or has put an order in for the Sian you could message me privately. I have a close friend in the USA who is also a Murcielago owner and I would love to get your experience of owning the car as well as SLR high resolution copyright free photos for the book.

I'm co-authoring the book with Dr Pathmanathan who wrote the Murcielago book and who owns a Countach and a Murcielago.

Thank you everyone.

This is awesome. I fell in love with the Aventador the moment I saw it in its unfinished state.  In fact, it cause me to canceled my purchase of a 670 SV (which I still want). Proud owner of a 50th Anniversary Roadster that will remain in the collection. Thanks for putting this together. Let us know when the book is complete.

Thank you so much for taking the time to watch my documentary on this especially as you are 50th Anniversario Roadster owner. Yes, I will let the community know as the book is nearing completion. The Museum and factory tours are still on hold and it doesn't seem my yearly trip is going to happen this year. 

Thank you Destructo. I hope you enjoy it and give it a like. I learnt a lot making it. I'm also learning from the Lambo Community. Please consider subscribing to the channel Grigio GT. Take care.