An interesting little video. Never watched much from this channel, but it was nice to see just a no nonsense line up between these three awesome rides. I'll always have a soft spot for the SV, but the more i see the 720S the more I like it. Maybe it's my cheap side wanting to capitalize on the horrid depreciation :lol2: 

19 minutes ago, Kevin2772 said:

Its amazing how bad the lambo gets walked at Higher speeds.    that 720s is fast as hell. 

Agreed. It looks like it's stopped! In all seriousness though, I was shocked by the braking comparison. 

The 720S is the only stock car Ive driven that reminded me of my Gallardo TT on pump gas.  Its definitely fast as hell, but Ill still take the SV anyday. 

We have to keep in mind that for all practical purposes we are still comparing 2010 tech to newer.  When the hybridized A replacement comes in with DCT and shit ton more power, things will be quite different. 

28 minutes ago, alpha6164 said:

We have to keep in mind that for all practical purposes we are still comparing 2010 tech to newer.  When the hybridized A replacement comes in with DCT and shit ton more power, things will be quite different. 

True, I think sometimes it's hard to realize because of how futuristic and current the car looks. 

26 minutes ago, Allan-Herbie said:

The 720S is the only stock car Ive driven that reminded me of my Gallardo TT on pump gas.  Its definitely fast as hell, but Ill still take the SV anyday. 

The SV is by far the best looking of the bunch. The Pista has never done much for me, and the 720S is typical McLaren, but out of the McLaren lineup i like the look. Do you miss the old G TT? 

Looks are subjective

with all the tech and aero of the 720s it’s hard to compete with.

i love the looks of the mclaren and it has the performance to back it up

23 hours ago, Destructo said:

True, I think sometimes it's hard to realize because of how futuristic and current the car looks. 

The SV is by far the best looking of the bunch. The Pista has never done much for me, and the 720S is typical McLaren, but out of the McLaren lineup i like the look. Do you miss the old G TT? 

Yes I do. Especially in AZ where you can actually use the power. 

The SV will have the most "timeless" look in the long run.

I've driven the McLaren a few times and I'm trying to like it but I can't.  It's blindingly fast but it has no soul; it feels like a video game.  Looking at one small section at a time it looks good and one realizes a lot of thinking had gone into the design; but the sum of its parts is anything but pretty; in fact, it just plain ugly!