Atlanta Members: Heads Up!!!

Destructo

I'm seeing reports, unconfirmed at this time. That upwards of 70% of the Atlanta Police Department walked off the job today which means you better get the hell out of dodge, or batten down the hatches for some serious possible shit storms.

Can anyone else confirm any of the grumblings going around this 

Seems all local officials are denying the report and only claiming they had "higher then usual call ins."    Im sorry, its a crazy world we live in, but since when can you fight a cop drunk, steal his taser, and NOT get shot?!  Thats like text book cop shooting.    Boggles the mind. 

It's going to keep happening. If you keep tieing the cops hands or charge them every time they shoot their gun, who wants to be under that much pressure.  So it will be shoot the suspect and face charges or dont shoot and risk dieing. This shooting seemed to be the most justified shooting I've seen in awhile. 

Saw this posted on Facebook. Hmm....:eusa_think:

104430078_10217069726755299_5717738228696058920_n.jpg

8 hours ago, BLK85 said:

It's going to keep happening. If you keep tieing the cops hands or charge them every time they shoot their gun, who wants to be under that much pressure.  So it will be shoot the suspect and face charges or dont shoot and risk dieing. This shooting seemed to be the most justified shooting I've seen in awhile. 

Saw this posted on Facebook. Hmm....:eusa_think:

104430078_10217069726755299_5717738228696058920_n.jpg

With that picture, decide to shoot or not in less than a second, while running, while in the dark. It's bonkers to have to deal with that kind of stuff.

This city has turned into a shit hole. Wish those that don't like the way things are would go colonize their own area and leave our city and well-being alone.

6 hours ago, ATL_ said:

This city has turned into a shit hole. Wish those that don't like the way things are would go colonize their own area and leave our city and well-being alone.

How bad is bad? I'm not seeing much talk of it anymore, granted I probably am not looking hard enough. 

In this day and age not seeing much talk of it likely is cause for concern that something worse IS happening.....especially if it doesnt fit the narrative.....

On 6/23/2020 at 9:59 PM, Destructo said:

How bad is bad? I'm not seeing much talk of it anymore, granted I probably am not looking hard enough. 

Police officers have stopped policing.  Your protection is in your own hands here.  Gov has tied the hands of the good officers trying to live up to their oaths.  Defunding up for review, record violent crimes . . . and I can;t find an honest soft shell crab sandwich anywhere.

Mike the Cop is calling it quits. His reason's make sense to me. 

Supposedly 27 people shot in Atlanta yesterday (4th of July)

8 year old child killed: https://www.cbs46.com/news/shooting-leaves-8-year-old-girl-dead-on-university-avenue-police-investigate/article_3de6674c-be41-11ea-8e33-2b7eacb8bee8.html?utm_medium=social

https://www.cbs46.com/news/14-people-shot-at-overnight-atlanta-party/article_b3ffd728-bec9-11ea-82bb-237707dedae1.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/karrerakruz/status/1279765920928403458

14 at a party on Auburn Ave 

2 on Edgewood Ave.

6 on Lakewood in Zone 3

1 shooting on Pryor Street

The Shooting of the 8 year old little girl in the head on University Ave

2 shot on Hardee Street

1 stabbing on Trinity Ave

1 more shooting in Zone 3