photo shoot

megachad

Love the spots. Where will the photos be posted. I might need to update a wallpaper or two (asking for a friend :D)

23 hours ago, Allan-Herbie said:

Nice! 

Thanks man

22 hours ago, Destructo said:

Yeah, that is sharp, I look forward to seeing the final photos. 

Thank you! 

6 hours ago, DoctaM3 said:

Love the spots. Where will the photos be posted. I might need to update a wallpaper or two (asking for a friend :D)

I will post them here of course!! 

20 hours ago, sl55 said:

Wow, looks insane.

Thank you

I had the opportunity a few months back to shoot my friends GT. His is the only one in Sweden and it is orange and #19/80. Here are a few pics I took for him.

Diablo GT rull1.jpg

Rolling GT.jpg

DiaGT.jpg

Wow, those rolling shots. I think I found some new wallpapers.  

On 7/17/2020 at 10:43 AM, Destructo said:

Shots turned out great. Had any luck moving it yet? 

I was going to list it on BAT, but they won't give me the reserve I want. So I just listed it on Ebay. 

26 minutes ago, megachad said:

I was going to list it on BAT, but they won't give me the reserve I want. So I just listed it on Ebay. 

What's the reserve you were going for? Or is that not polite to ask? :lol2: I don't have a filter like that. 

On 7/16/2020 at 7:18 PM, megachad said:

2020_Exotics_@_City_Creek_6.jpg

I really love the look of this Diablo, pearl metallic white GT ... stunning ... just noticed Strandman's Aventador in the background ;)

21 hours ago, Destructo said:

What's the reserve you were going for? Or is that not polite to ask? :lol2: I don't have a filter like that. 

They don't like people discussing reserve's and being I will use them in the future I'll just keep it that way. It was a healthier reserve than other 91's that have sold recently, but not close to what I am asking or what the car is worth imo.  

49 minutes ago, megachad said:

They don't like people discussing reserve's and being I will use them in the future I'll just keep it that way. It was a healthier reserve than other 91's that have sold recently, but not close to what I am asking or what the car is worth imo.  

Did they derive the estimate value based on it being a 91 and not considering the GT enhancements? I can understand the mum discussion, but its interesting to hear how things get to where the get. If that makes sense.

Yeah. Makes sense. I think they took into account a little of it, but not the overall reality of the car.