Huracan Evo “facelift?’

DoctaM3

Saw a few Huracan Evo’s being road tested in this video & noticed something peculiar on the bonnets of several that are covered. They seem like it’s the cars with Experienza stickers but not exclusively so. Take at look at 3:21 and after. Looks like some modified bonnet (life the aftermarkets ones out there). Is it just me? 
Look at the bonnet of these cars from 3:23. Is it me or are they different. Watch several of them.

Interesting. At 4:24 if you freeze it just right, it looks almost like it has slated grills on the front quarter panel. And in combination with the concave hood makes me think some Squadra Corsa edition or something motorsport related. 

I wonder if the front hood provides cooling to the brakes? Otherwise it could be some fancy active-aero piece to give the front more downforce?

Interesting and good spots Docta! Thanks for sharing! 

I don't think that's a concave hood we're seeing. Instead I think what we're seeing is the protective cover been pushed back during a high speed run and creating an air bubble which gives it an appearance of a concaved hood . And none of the cars look like STO test mules.