A Huracan Special Edition that Looks like a Blast!

Destructo

I just saw this earlier today.  Can't order for US yet but I reached out to some peeps in China. They are still asleep. I haven't done a ton of go-karting but this would get me into it. Pricey but YOLO.

2 hours ago, Allan-Herbie said:

I read about it.. The issue is it is slow... 

Yeah, top speed of like 25 MPH, which isn't much. BUT.....if you had a warehouse or industrial building with some open space, that would be a riot! 

17 hours ago, Destructo said:

Yeah, top speed of like 25 MPH, which isn't much. BUT.....if you had a warehouse or industrial building with some open space, that would be a riot! 

It electric though so the torque is what will make it seem fast.  Low to the ground and seat of your pants torque number will likely make it a thrill.  Besides, I know a few tinkerers who would love to boost that power LOL

7 hours ago, DoctaM3 said:

It electric though so the torque is what will make it seem fast.  Low to the ground and seat of your pants torque number will likely make it a thrill.  Besides, I know a few tinkerers who would love to boost that power LOL

I'm sure you could upgrade the batteries? 

this is epic--even if just for the novelty, you gotta get one LOL

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2020 at 1:39 AM, Destructo said:

I know nothing about a lot of stuff. And I know even less about go-karts and electric cars, but this just looks like a lot of fun for the price (USD $1,440) ! 

Article from Robb Report Link: https://robbreport.com/motors/cars/xiaomi-ninebot-gokart-pro-lamborghini-edition-2943865 happy wheels

Finally a Lamborghini I can afford.

• 2 weeks later...