Talk to me about Lambos

AleesLLD

So I'm looking at getting my first Lambo on finance but wondered if you had any suggestions what to look out for, what model is the best etc? I've heard that the clutch can go but wondered if there was anything else.

1 minute ago, AleesLLD said:

So I'm looking at getting my first Lambo on finance but wondered if you had any suggestions what to look out for, what model is the best etc? I've heard that the clutch can go but wondered if there was anything else.

Good morning and welcome! The best model is the model you can afford.  Whether that's a vintage V8, modern V10 or V12, there is A LOT to figure out. 

In regard to financing, are you taking a note out because you don't have the total sum to pay at the time of purchase? Or does that same amount of money get a better return than the interest you are going to be paying for the loan?

You'll have maintenance, repairs, modifications (if you choose) and a payment to be aware of.

Do you plan on driving it year-round? What kind of climate do you live in? Is it a weekend kind of vehicle? If the car breaks down do you have the ability (financially/mechanically) to repair it? 

There is a lot to consider to make sure you don't put yourself in a bad place financially. 

When I was looking at financing from the finance company Forza, I've worked out what I can afford to make sure that I don't go over budget and can afford the monthly repayments. 

I plan on driving it throughout the year as a car worth that much it would be a shame to keep it locked up. 

Thanks for the tips, that is a lot to consider and I'll make sure I take them into consideration when I look around at what I can afford. 

6 hours ago, AleesLLD said:

When I was looking at financing from the finance company Forza, I've worked out what I can afford to make sure that I don't go over budget and can afford the monthly repayments. 

I plan on driving it throughout the year as a car worth that much it would be a shame to keep it locked up. 

Thanks for the tips, that is a lot to consider and I'll make sure I take them into consideration when I look around at what I can afford. 

Monthly payment is one thing. If you are daily driving it, make sure you budget for tires and brakes regularly and find out what it's going to cost you as well as insurance. How many miles do you drive per year and what's your fuel allotment? Just make sure you have all your bases covered because if it's a stretch to get it, it's REAL easy to get in over your head. 

• 3 months later...