10,000th Aventador produced!!!

DoctaM3

Honestly these numbers are insane. Its also mixed emotions as we have discussed on this forum quite a bit. Without sales, we have no viable company but too many sales and it dilutes the exclusivity. At any rate, Lamborghini just produced its 10,000th Aventador.  Hope it doesn't become overproduced like Ferrar or worse Mclaren resulting in crazy depreciation. Somewhere in the mix is the sweet spot.  Sounds like the SUV line will be the volume product and keep the V12 & its replacement more special. Happy to see them healthy.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/lamborghini-10000th-aventador-400g

lambo.jpg.70b7476c65c83de099710a81a7cd680c.jpg

In Oct the factory had told me that they planned on stopping Aventador production right at the 10k mark, including all special editions.. 

1 hour ago, Allan-Herbie said:

In Oct the factory had told me that they planned on stopping Aventador production right at the 10k mark, including all special editions.. 

Somewhat obvious that it’s not happening.  Otherwise, they would make a bigger fanfare of it being the final AV to roll off the line.  They have yet to finalize on a number of Ad Personam SVJ63 roadsters.  A director at HQ said they can only make 1 SVJ63 per week, coupe or roadster, due to the bespoke spec for each car; as oppose to 4 to 6 “regular” SVJ each week.  And then there’s the Xago edition.:rolleyes:  I’m not holding my breathe on the Xago being the very last edition either.  As long as the replacement flagship isn’t ready for production which it isn’t, they will keep pumping out the AV’s to keep that line viable.  Especially since COVID had caused them to halt overall production thus lost $$$.

Comparably, that's more than twice the number of Murcielagos. Impressive feat and definitely an established icon now. 

Becoming like 911's, not cool imo, that and cheap finance and they available to almost anyone with a semi decent job, ruins it for me as they are becoming so common 

3 hours ago, VCR said:

Somewhat obvious that it’s not happening.  Otherwise, they would make a bigger fanfare of it being the final AV to roll off the line.  They have yet to finalize on a number of Ad Personam SVJ63 roadsters.  A director at HQ said they can only make 1 SVJ63 per week, coupe or roadster, due to the bespoke spec for each car; as oppose to 4 to 6 “regular” SVJ each week.  And then there’s the Xago edition.:rolleyes:  I’m not holding my breathe on the Xago being the very last edition either.  As long as the replacement flagship isn’t ready for production which it isn’t, they will keep pumping out the AV’s to keep that line viable.  Especially since COVID had caused them to halt overall production thus lost $$$.

Yup, this was obviously precovid. But man, these cars are gonna drop like rocks.  Theyve made more Aventadors, then all Countach, Diablo, and Murcielagos combined. 

The A is a GREAT car, but my old analog, three pedal Diablos, 1 of 420ish Roadsters, and #2 of 20 Monterey Ed SV's; overall maybe? 3000 Diablos, make me so happy,  But i am definitely OLD SCHOOL

IMG_0176.JPG

IMG_0337.JPG

10 hours ago, DosDiablosAzules said:

The A is a GREAT car, but my old analog, three pedal Diablos, 1 of 420ish Roadsters, and #2 of 20 Monterey Ed SV's; overall maybe? 3000 Diablos, make me so happy,  But i am definitely OLD SCHOOL

IMG_0176.JPG

IMG_0337.JPG

I agree. But Ill add an Aventador here shortly. Then Ill have 4 V12's and a V8! 

8 minutes ago, Allan-Herbie said:

I agree. But Ill add an Aventador here shortly. Then Ill have 4 V12's and a V8! 

Allan, SV, I hope?

4 hours ago, DoctaM3 said:

Allan, SV, I hope?

We will see... Sv, Svj.... S ... I like them all.... But if I had my choice it would be SVJ 

39 minutes ago, VCR said:

Do it Allan. 

Here's my SV trio.  (Actually, the AV-SV is sold, waiting for the SVJ63r.)

IMG_1125.JPG

Love it!  I forgot I was gonna buy that Murci SV! 

6 hours ago, Allan-Herbie said:

Love it!  I forgot I was gonna buy that Murci SV! 

Thank you!

Yes, many thanks again for passing the opportunity to me!

21 hours ago, VCR said:

Do it Allan. 

IMG_1125.JPG

Need an updated pictures will all the cars :D

On 9/11/2020 at 6:02 PM, VCR said:

Do it Allan. 

IMG_1125.JPG

VCR, you have the holy trio there. I hope to one day have that combo.

I remember being at the unveiling of the Aventador and the talk was that no more than 4000 units would be produced . Like usual, economics take precedence over exclusivity .

It is however best bang for the buck in the supercar market and to this day looks better than anything the competition offers

On 9/11/2020 at 6:02 PM, VCR said:

Do it Allan. 

IMG_1125.JPG

A boy can dream, because damn...that's an awesome collection! 

16 hours ago, LPDADDY said:

I remember being at the unveiling of the Aventador and the talk was that no more than 4000 units would be produced . Like usual, economics take precedence over exclusivity .

It is however best bang for the buck in the supercar market and to this day looks better than anything the competition offers

I agree! 

5 hours ago, Destructo said:

A boy can dream, because damn...that's an awesome collection! 

Thank you!

I am dreaming of adding a Miura SV to complete the collection.  (emphasis on the word dream)

13 hours ago, VCR said:

Thank you!

I am dreaming of adding a Miura SV to complete the collection.  (emphasis on the word dream)

I was thinking the same thing ... add a Miura SV to those three and you're in Lamborghini V12 heaven for sure ;)