Murci 670-SV transformation !

alpha6164

My SV went under a transformation this past two weeks.    As amazing as the car looked in its black color, I believe a wild car such as this needs to scream.  

All the carbon fiber just blended with the car.  The SV is wrapped i@inozetek vinyl which literally looks like paint. The work was done by @masterautofilms and all I can say is wow.   This wrap is literally perfection.  The carbon pieces all now prop and show a great contrast to the color.   I am beyond happy with the final
results ❤️

Your making me want to take my Murci SV off the market!

mine is white and I could wrap it a fun color 

3 hours ago, rhyno said:

Your making me want to take my Murci SV off the market!

mine is white and I could wrap it a fun color 

I haven’t seen a white SV marketed anywhere.    I may know someone that wants one.  Can you send me some details.  

On 10/23/2020 at 1:00 PM, alpha6164 said:

I haven’t seen a white SV marketed anywhere.    I may know someone that wants one.  Can you send me some details.  

Here is the link. Its my M-SV so let me know if you have any questions

https://www.augustmotorcars.com/inventory/used-2010-lamborghini-murcielago-lp670-4-sv-awd-zhwbc8ah7ala03815

On 10/23/2020 at 5:16 AM, alpha6164 said:

My SV went under a transformation this past two weeks.    As amazing as the car looked in its black color, I believe a wild car such as this needs to scream.  

All the carbon fiber just blended with the car.  The SV is wrapped i@inozetek vinyl which literally looks like paint. The work was done by @masterautofilms and all I can say is wow.   This wrap is literally perfection.  The carbon pieces all now prop and show a great contrast to the color.   I am beyond happy with the final
results ❤️ 8 ball pool

It looks stunning--I would not have guessed the original color was black. Congrats!