Stardropper Is Where It's At

Kratos

Yes, thanks Sup!

I've had all those saved to my phone for years as well. Ever since EFFSPOT and his videos 2-3 years ago brought Stardropper into the limelight.

BRILLIANT EXHAUST is the actual private label manufacturer of Stardropper.

I ordered mine back in July this year and it is now installed. It is the first on any Aventador in the United States.

Many clips on my insta (@Lambo_Jesus) already, and many more to come :D

On 11/11/2020 at 11:01 AM, LAMBO_JESUS said:

Yes, thanks Sup!

I've had all those saved to my phone for years as well. Ever since EFFSPOT and his videos 2-3 years ago brought Stardropper into the limelight.

I ordered mine back in July this year and it is now installed. It is the first on any Aventador in the United States.

Did Anniversary Aventador have Kriessieg installed on it?That was my favorite and I have a video from Kris driving in MIA with it but have not been able to find it.  If you do, do you still have it?

On 11/11/2020 at 10:01 AM, LAMBO_JESUS said:

Yes, thanks Sup!

And I will be the second. :-) 

But I'm not an IG/YT type guy, so that doesn't even matter, lol. You and Doc can have the limelight, I just want the sound. :-) 

5 hours ago, Kratos said:

And I will be the second. :-) 

But I'm not an IG/YT type guy, so that doesn't even matter, lol. You and Doc can have the limelight, I just want the sound. :-) 

Do you still have the Kriesseig exhaust?

On 11/12/2020 at 5:24 PM, DoctaM3 said:

Do you still have the Kriesseig exhaust?

No, I have Capristo on right now.  Smoother sound. I felt the best "all around" exhaust out, until I heard Stardropper. I didn't know how to get Stardropper so when i heard Gintani copied it, i tried him out. But he couldn't deliver. However I'm so glad i finally found a way to Stardropper thanks to effspot and lambo_jesus.

On 11/12/2020 at 8:49 AM, DoctaM3 said:

Did Anniversary Aventador have Kriessieg installed on it?That was my favorite and I have a video from Kris driving in MIA with it but have not been able to find it.  If you do, do you still have it?

are you referring to this video? I had this bookmarked, its a fun video to watch

btw, the Kreissieg makes an amazing sound, an amazing reverberating sound at full throttle at the top end, but I've noticed that the  low to mid range is very lacking due to a design flaw of the system. 

On 11/20/2020 at 4:33 PM, Sup said:

are you referring to this video? I had this bookmarked, its a fun video to watch

btw, the Kreissieg makes an amazing sound, an amazing reverberating sound at full throttle at the top end, but I've noticed that the  low to mid range is very lacking due to a design flaw of the system. 

Yep it's hard to give the AV a high top without a raggedy bottom. Ask Gintani and Kreissieg. 

On 11/20/2020 at 5:33 PM, Sup said:

Yep.i had it bookmarked too but had a hard time finding it. I remember when Kris just got it installed. Still love the way it sounds.

Speaking of exhaust.  Anyone heard about retro fitting the SVJ exhaust on the SV?  I love the central dual exhaust theme.  Reminds me of my LP640.  I’m sure there’s some inside bumper plastic body panels that will need to be manipulated but I’m more curious on the exhaust lining up especially after the primary cats.  

• 1 month later...

Make sure you get a dyno before and after.  The design of that exhaust definitely is not conducive to making power and most likely you are losing a good bit.   

I spoke to maker of the exhaust "Brilliant"  and he said "my only concern is sound, i dont care if it loses power."   That did not sound comforting to me.  

It does sound glorious though but not at the cost of losing power. Aventador is already "slow" compared to todays exotics and sure as hell dont want to have less power. 

On 12/28/2020 at 8:13 AM, alpha6164 said:

Make sure you get a dyno before and after.  The design of that exhaust definitely is not conducive to making power and most likely you are losing a good bit.   

I spoke to maker of the exhaust "Brilliant"  and he said "my only concern is sound, i dont care if it loses power."   That did not sound comforting to me.  

It does sound glorious though but not at the cost of losing power. Aventador is already "slow" compared to todays exotics and sure as hell dont want to have less power. 

Well looks like that may happen. I have a dyno shop that wants to do a collaboration with my mechanic shop on displaying all aspects of this exhaust on social media. So we will know once and for all just how much hp is loss to have this glorious sound. 

On 1/4/2021 at 1:44 PM, Kratos said:

Well looks like that may happen. I have a dyno shop that wants to do a collaboration with my mechanic shop on displaying all aspects of this exhaust on social media. So we will know once and for all just how much hp is loss to have this glorious sound. 

Can't wait to see results. If there is no loss in power, that's fine for me as my Aventador has enough power for my needs. I have faster cars and I consider the Lp700-4 more of a "cruiser" anyway.  I'd like to know how it is on the highway as the main thing that would keep me from doing an exhaust is drone as I do a lot of highway miles between TX to AZ and CA. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/28/2020 at 6:13 AM, alpha6164 said:

Agreed on all points. Powerdropper?

On 11/25/2020 at 5:43 AM, murcivu said:

Speaking of exhaust.  Anyone heard about retro fitting the SVJ exhaust on the SV?  I love the central dual exhaust theme.  Reminds me of my LP640.  I’m sure there’s some inside bumper plastic body panels that will need to be manipulated but I’m more curious on the exhaust lining up especially after the primary cats.  

The cat pipes are different for the SVJ so I don't think the exhaust will bolt up to other models. You could always mod the SV to meet your needs, but it likely won't be a bolt on affair.