Huracán STO

Luckydaff

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm getting one. Dealers have already placed orders for the market intro cars and I was able to sit down with my dealer and go through the order guide. It's going be insane, tons of exterior and interior carbon, roof scoop, fender louvres and carbon front and rear bumpers. Very excited to see the car next and take delivery of my car next Spring.

9 hours ago, sl55 said:

I'm getting one. Dealers have already placed orders for the market intro cars and I was able to sit down with my dealer and go through the order guide. It's going be insane, tons of exterior and interior carbon, roof scoop, fender louvres and carbon front and rear bumpers. Very excited to see the car next and take delivery of my car next Spring.

Cool info! I am very excited for this release! Any idea how much power it will have or how much weight they've removed?

Found this info online :

V10 atmo.
640 hp
Bumpers in full carbon
New double clutch gearbox.
Less than 1200kg
0-100 in 2,6 sec
0-200 in < 8 sec
RWD.
The rear wing load 800-900 kg.

It is essentially a homolegated Huracan Super Trofeo Evo racecar for the road. It will sound indescribable epic, because race derived exhaust that was supposed to be offered for Performantes. 

There you have it, looks very interesting. It could have been at least 670hp to differentiate it from the Evo and Performante though. 

1 hour ago, APB said:

There you have it, looks very interesting. It could have been at least 670hp to differentiate it from the Evo and Performante though. 

Looks like they went with weight reduction rather than more power

Love the variant. I can't wait to see what they did with the rear but the wing looks awesome, esp winglet!

Thanks for the renders Lambocars.

Verde shock is another launch colour which I assume we'll see tomorrow. I decided to go with white, keep it simple and it should look good with the carbon accents.

And the rumour is the car is actually pushing 670hp but for emission reasons it's rated at 640. Whether this is true or not who knows.

48 minutes ago, LamboCARS said:

Verde Scandal, but now with carbon fiber bumper, sides, and wing ... I like carbon fiber over Forged Composite to be honest

sto_8.jpg

We have a winner! Looks awesome, nice work!