Gallardo Superleggera - rear wing question

LamboCARS

A quick question, back when the Gallardo Superleggera was available you could get two different rear wing styles, the 'high wing' (as seen on the orange one below), and a 'low wing' (as seen on the grey one):

superleggera.jpg

Now I checked several photos of the Gallardo Superleggera with the low wing option ... it always seem to be 'up', so is it a fixed wing too, like the high wing?

superleggera2.jpg

The standard wing on the Gallardo was adjustable right?

Just want to make sure.

13 hours ago, LamboCARS said:

A quick question, back when the Gallardo Superleggera was available you could get two different rear wing styles, the 'high wing' (as seen on the orange one below), and a 'low wing' (as seen on the grey one):

Now I checked several photos of the Gallardo Superleggera with the low wing option ... it always seem to be 'up', so is it a fixed wing too, like the high wing?

The standard wing on the Gallardo was adjustable right?

Just want to make sure.

Not 100% but quite sure the smaller wing is fixed like the big wing.  As you knew, Lamborghini wanted to reduce as much weight for the SL as possible (they even took away one of the 2 struts and used polycarbonate instead of glass on the engine cover), so they deleted the motor & electronics for the wing and made both versions fixed. 

Regular Gallardo's have auto-deployed wing but it's not user-selectable.  There is no switch; it can only be adjusted via the OBD port.

Both wings were fixed on the superleggera--I am pretty sure about this. On the standard Gallardo, that small wing was moveable.