Engine out service on my 05 Murcielago Roadster (Egear). Need help

tomf-1

I’m looking replace the coolant line that runs down the middle toward top of motor. The original one from lambo isn’t a reinforced wall line. They say you replace when motor is out. Can someone please be kind to help where I can source one?

It also needs a new Throwout Bearing. Is the LP640 Throwout Bearing for Egear interchangeable with my 05 Murcie Egear? Where is the best place to buy? Dealer said it will take 3 weeks plus and it runs $4k 

Thanks so much in advance. Grateful for your help

DF8DB909-E734-4E56-A7EB-AFF9617BF99A.png

Get some motor mounts & rear driveshaft bearings from Glen while the motor is out. 

Clean the oil sump screen & change plugs/ignition coils while the motor is out (mu

If you're debating high flow cats or deleting the primary cats, now is the time.

1 hour ago, whiteout said:

Get some motor mounts & rear driveshaft bearings from Glen while the motor is out. 

Clean the oil sump screen & change plugs/ignition coils while the motor is out (mu

If you're debating high flow cats or deleting the primary cats, now is the time.

Thanks