Urus Values are insane...

DoctaM3

Urus values are INSANE if you believe this video.  I still believe that the Urus has the DNA of Lambo although, I like many, were skeptical of Lambo building an SUV.  That said, they (Audi/VAG) have given Lambo a winner to keep the company healthy for years to come

If you are data driven, you have to be impressed with the value of this market defining SuperSUVs, at least compared to their counterparts, even in VAG.  Time will tell if they will hold up, esp. since they have produced so many but at the least early signs are owners are not taking a bath like the Bentayga, or Cayenne Turbo S.

What do you guys think? BTW, I think his videos are some of the best and most objective views of the market--fair and balanced and he will tell you when there are issues with the data. 

I think its winter which is currently supporting them and they have made so many they have to crash eventually. compared to other expensive suv’s the residuals have been better than anyone would have thought , largely as its in a category of its own, no rivals yet, maybe ferrari ff or Bentley continental which are both totally different prospects. But no doubt it is a sales winner, i just fear Lambo is becoming the new Porsche with all the models and are less special because of it. 

I’m not in the camp of its a proper lambo, its just too similar to the audi rs products, its just a really expensive one of those, more so than any model ever before. But sticking a lambo badge on it does make it more than the sum of its parts and it has almost universal respect. So I'm definitely in the minority but most have never sat in one or driven one so I'm not sure what it is based on.
Its impressive rather than special, which is where my line for being a real Lamborghini is. 

5 minutes ago, jtrump said:

I was in south FL for 3 days and literally saw about 100 of them. Clearly the demand is there...

At what point does that become the Equinox of the SSUV world?  Not saying that's the case, but will that value plummet when the next "new new" comes out from a competitor?