SVJ Xago Edition is finally here

DoctaM3

Well, after 30 months of waiting on my Ad Personam SVJ, the Xago Edition is finally here.  Recall, I was creating Project Khaos (which I will reveal someday) but when the opportunity to secure one of these, it was more of a no-brainer. This is more than what it might appear. The paint work is impressive. The hex effect is dynamic--and pretty difficult to capture in photos and videos.  There are 5 coming to North America. Orange to Vancouver, Rosso Mars to DC/VA, Viola Parsifae somewhere in US.

Here are some night shots. Video share coming shortly. Photocredit to @aalotmotive https://www.instagram.com/aaltomotive/

klar11_2.thumb.JPG.666be96a085c0d1fcf6a9ae5a6844507.JPG

klar2.thumb.JPG.3144749b625d734adffc05000e236973.JPG

klar5.thumb.JPG.96993e1ea169b7734c38319497dbc4cc.JPGklar4.thumb.JPG.59e48cb85f2d1d8eed3bf873fb391ed6.JPGklar3.thumb.JPG.f1fb632d27139dedd71a7f7367afaf09.JPG

On 4/1/2021 at 7:03 PM, sl55 said:

Congrats Doc, looks amazing. Did you pass up the 63 for the Xago?

I didn't get an option on the 63 at the time.

13 hours ago, rhyno said:

Orange is actually coming to Kelowna, BC

Cool, thought I heard it was VC.

10 hours ago, Allan-Herbie said:

Very nice! Congrats! 

Seeing some of the pics reminded me, If you haven’t already make sure you remove the sticky paper covers from the floor mats, I didn’t for a weeks use and it was an absolute pig to get the sticky glue they were attached with off them after. 

2 hours ago, topjay said:

Seeing some of the pics reminded me, If you haven’t already make sure you remove the sticky paper covers from the floor mats, I didn’t for a weeks use and it was an absolute pig to get the sticky glue they were attached with off them after. 

oh damn. I kept it on because I wanted to get them ceramic coated--its been 5 days but not it scheduled for transport so maybe it will be ok without much more wear.

On 4/2/2021 at 6:49 PM, rhyno said:

Orange is actually coming to Kelowna, BC

To your collection? 

And here i thought you were pulling an April Fool's Joke on everyone! :lol2:

Seriously though, I'm pumped for you, this is an amazing car and I can't wait to see what you do with it! Major congrats man! 

19 hours ago, rhyno said:

It’s my friends car!

:eusa_clap:

Congrats and enjoy in the best of health!  Stunning!  Hoping to see it at CnC this season!