Ordered a 2022 Urus

rhyno

I’m stoked to have ordered a 2022 Urus. This is my first Urus and I think they are great and perfect for me, we have one kid and want another! It was fun to go through all the options and pick and choose the perfect Urus for me. One thing I was bummed about is not being able to pick my custom color Blu Tinia, I designed it with Lambo Corporate and had it on my A-SV. I ended up going with Blu Cepheus and an orange interior. It should be ready this November or December! It should look good beside my green LM002

220CC455-BA5B-4615-989B-8935C311BFD4.jpeg

04992C99-4B04-45FE-962C-ED4C9C42F742.jpeg

Cant wait to see this one once you take delivery.  I dont believe ive seen a blue cepheus Urus yet.    Any reason they wouldnt let you choose your SV color?   Just not allowing out of range pics or something? 

9 hours ago, Kevin2772 said:

Cant wait to see this one once you take delivery.  I dont believe ive seen a blue cepheus Urus yet.    Any reason they wouldnt let you choose your SV color?   Just not allowing out of range pics or something? 

I have not seen one in person yet in this color, I have seen two on social media. 

I asked for orange seatbelts, orange steering wheel and Blu Tinia exterior color and they said NO to all three requests! I have no idea why

That will look great, 

Personally i would black out the silver bits when it arrives and black mirrors 

Are those the winter 21'' wheels or a new style? A few people have said the 23'' are not suited to road use unless you have very good flat roads. 

I think they are just focusing on standard production and don't really want to do anything else as they are selling well.

I went with 21" wheels and I will put winter tires on them. I will buy a set of 23 or 24" aftermarket wheels for summer use. 

I agree with you about the silver bits, I might wrap them orange or body color. I will wait and see once the truck arrives.