Where Did Everyone Go??

Dropped-off after the whole website update debacle a couple years back.. Thought maybe everyone migrated to FB Site.  Nope.   :o(

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still here. I check the site almost daily but their is no action. I made a post about my new Urus order and nobody replied lol

Hey, Guys.  Thanks for the responses.  Damn, I was really hoping for something more like "You idiot, we're all over here  <insert site or social media platform> now.  C'mon over!"  Bummer.

The Glory days of LamboPower are over unfortunately. This was the greatest place to get advice on Lambo's, travel, new cities, etc. Miss those old days.

On 5/2/2021 at 9:57 PM, rhyno said:

I'm still here. I check the site almost daily but their is no action. I made a post about my new Urus order and nobody replied lol

Congrats from Edmonton on the Urus! Hope to see it out and about when I'm in K-town this summer house hunting.

It’s just so hard to use now. We’re all too old. It was so simple in the old days to hit a button and see all the new posts sorted by thread. Favorite thread is still Fortis house build. 

We need someone to pick a fight with another forum like the old days. But are any forums very active any more? 

I'm still here, sadly life gets in the way of checking it as much as I used too.

I was also working on a visual update for the board, so we'll see what happens there.

I'm here, just not much to post about or comment on. Same thing with other forums I would visit. Just not enough content. Either the most active people are not "in the game" anymore or have moved to different platforms like FB or IG which are terrible for information.

A few of us are still here.  

The big shutdown for the new site format drove many away.  One particular bad member ticked off many veteran members before the mods stepped in but the damages were already done.  And then there's the evolution of the forum; some simply moved on to form their own inner circle discussions via FB, IG, WhatsApp etc...  What's left is not particularly interesting and worth posting.  Sad really...

19 hours ago, VCR said:

A few of us are still here.  

The big shutdown for the new site format drove many away.  One particular bad member ticked off many veteran members before the mods stepped in but the damages were already done.  And then there's the evolution of the forum; some simply moved on to form their own inner circle discussions via FB, IG, WhatsApp etc...  What's left is not particularly interesting and worth posting.  Sad really...

Times they are a changing, as Bob once sang. 

We'll still be here though, when people want to come back. We'll leave a light on for you. 

On 5/8/2021 at 10:02 PM, jhbchess said:

It’s just so hard to use now. We’re all too old. It was so simple in the old days to hit a button and see all the new posts sorted by thread. Favorite thread is still Fortis house build. 

I booked marked the unread content page so that's the only thing I see with the new format. I scroll down the list of threads and then click the make site read button. I find the new format much easier to use then the old.

I have been around since the launch but cant contribute much as I rarely see a lambo let alone have one. Seems to be more technical questions these days rather then Lamborghini lifestyle threads not that I'm in a position to complain.

• 1 month later...

Checking in here, for the first time in years. Still have the Murci. Then got a family. Then got dicked around on a delivery date on an Urus, so bought a used FF. Never been happier. Bumped into Topjay at the Urus London mega launch by Horseferry Road years ago. Never saw a soul at the Lambo London launch in their showrooms. 

I was gone for several months - intentionally shut down the little social media in which I participated.   Now I”m back and sad to see so little going on.  But also nice to see some familiar long-standing folks chime in.

As my automotive interest has shifted to Porsche (primarily), I’m very active on a P-focused forum that has a lot of activity.  It’s been a great resource for info, especially technical.  I contribute where I’m able, and soak up a lot which can be very informative.  It reminds me of this place back when I first joined when shopping for the LP560.   

I still came back here for years (even after the Lambo was sold) just for entertainment, lifestyle info and enjoying the Lambo stuff through others.   But everything changes…

Agree that Fortis’ house build was epic.  And RHYNO - congrats on the incoming Urus.  I saw my first in person a few months ago.  It was yellow and enormous (I think I may have posted a few photos here as my 993 was parked next to it.  Talk about contrast!

On 7/11/2021 at 5:10 PM, deekss said:

Checking in here, for the first time in years. Still have the Murci. Then got a family. Then got dicked around on a delivery date on an Urus, so bought a used FF. Never been happier. Bumped into Topjay at the Urus London mega launch by Horseferry Road years ago. Never saw a soul at the Lambo London launch in their showrooms. 

Good to see you back Deekss! Glad you still have the Murcie and congrats on the family! Bummer about the Urus, but the FF would be a great car to enjoy as well! 

On 7/12/2021 at 11:03 PM, cake said:

I was gone for several months - intentionally shut down the little social media in which I participated.   Now I”m back and sad to see so little going on.  But also nice to see some familiar long-standing folks chime in.

As my automotive interest has shifted to Porsche (primarily), I’m very active on a P-focused forum that has a lot of activity.  It’s been a great resource for info, especially technical.  I contribute where I’m able, and soak up a lot which can be very informative.  It reminds me of this place back when I first joined when shopping for the LP560.   

I still came back here for years (even after the Lambo was sold) just for entertainment, lifestyle info and enjoying the Lambo stuff through others.   But everything changes…

Agree that Fortis’ house build was epic.  And RHYNO - congrats on the incoming Urus.  I saw my first in person a few months ago.  It was yellow and enormous (I think I may have posted a few photos here as my 993 was parked next to it.  Talk about contrast!

You're always welcome here Cake. Anytime with or without a Lambo in the stable. 

5 hours ago, Destructo said:

You're always welcome here Cake. Anytime with or without a Lambo in the stable. 

Ahh Im glad we dont need a Lambo. I dont have one right now either. :D

New owners are a different breed, see them as luxury goods rather than any real like of machinery or even cars

Kind of killing the hobby for me as not my sort of people, i liked the old LP crew and owners in general, very varied but all shared similarities that brought them to the brand. I  just have nothing in common with the vast majority of people that have taken over now

LP survives as a low traffic social club of old members occasionally popping in to say hi.