Where Did Everyone Go??

I am still around. Things are going great. I still ride my KTM 450 and enjoying life. It has been a long time since I have looked at  the site. I am glad to see a lot of familiar names on the site. I hope everyone is doing good. I sold my last Lambo about 5 or 6 years ago. On the humor side,looking at this site does bring back this reoccurring nightmare for me. LOL

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow I can not belive it has been 5 years almost to the day since I stopped checking this forum out, I didn't think it's just about dead, very sad to see, we have had some good times on here :eusa_clap:

2 hours ago, Fortis said:

Wow I can not belive it has been 5 years almost to the day since I stopped checking this forum out, I didn't think it's just about dead, very sad to see, we have had some good times on here :eusa_clap:

Holy smokes!  Look who has finally resurfaced after all these yeras!!  Ok, let's get all the veteran members back, attract some new blood too and make this place great again!  :icon_super:

1 hour ago, VCR said:

Holy smokes!  Look who has finally resurfaced after all these yeras!!  Ok, let's get all the veteran members back, attract some new blood too and make this place great again!  :icon_super:

1 hour ago, VCR said:

Wouldn't that be nice? :eusa_dance:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Still here too occasionally. Really struggle to find old content. Lots of action in the UK on Pistonheads, and I bought an FF too, so hanging around with those fellas aswell...

I "check in" ever-so-often.

Usually, I have nothing to say LOL

FWIW I too have forum difficulty searching for the new posts since last visit.

Happy December 2023 holidays to all :)

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/3/2023 at 8:40 PM, Kenny94945 said:

I "check in" ever-so-often.

Usually, I have nothing to say LOL

FWIW I too have forum difficulty searching for the new posts since last visit.

Happy December 2023 holidays to all :)

Happy holidays and new year to all!

On 5/7/2021 at 9:32 PM, jackhorner said:

The Glory days of LamboPower are over unfortunately. This was the greatest place to get advice on Lambo's, travel, new cities, etc. Miss those old days.

Yes was also a place for non Lambo ower trolls to hang out unfortunately.

On 10/21/2023 at 10:10 PM, VCR said:

Yes, why don't you do that. :icon_rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/7/2022 at 3:27 PM, Kevin2772 said:

No offense taken whatsoever.   Its how i survived on this forum for so long.  lol  

Hey Kev, Billy here

Hope one day I come back and see this place hoping. 

• 1 month later...

Man I used to spend so much time on here in college - I was just thinking recently about where I used to internet before Reddit - it was a lot of different forum sites (most of which have fully disappeared), then places like Jalopnik or Gizmodo - I would shop for stuff on ThinkGeek - all of that seems like its a different era now.  I am glad LamboPower is still here, but would def be nice to see more activity again.